Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

100 point mission event box

Comments

• FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited August 7, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    spent 9k now. still nada. If by 12k I don't get it I'm spending the rest for passes. Need 2 get muh RS. :(

I always think boxes are bad idea because RNG is mostly like going to betray us
    Dungeon passes would be better
    wait, dungeon drops are RNG too .-.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    spent 9k now. still nada. If by 12k I don't get it I'm spending the rest for passes. Need 2 get muh RS. :(

Rip. O_o
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I spent another 4500 yesterday and got nothing as well :P dem odds is low
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 8, 2017
    I bet it's like the mabiland boxes that had a chance for burgundy cutiefly wings or fleet feet or something and only like 2 people in all of mabi got one
    badnewsbarrett
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Arjune wrote: »
    I bet it's like the mabiland boxes that had a chance for burgundy cutiefly wings or fleet feet or something and only like 2 people in all of mabi got one

wouldnt surprise me if they literally server cap the best rewards so the market doesnt get flooded on the off chance that people somehow abuse it lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »

wouldnt surprise me if they literally server cap the best rewards so the market doesnt get flooded on the off chance that people somehow abuse it lol

That's how I believe most gachas even the paid for ones work. Which should be illegal.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Maia wrote: »

Like how edern only sells his special weapon in stocks of 3 to the entire server?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    So far no mysterious robe. ; -; Poopy!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    W
    Xiokun wrote: »
    So far no mysterious robe. ; -; Poopy!

-pat pat-
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I dropped 12000 points into it... I got 1 wig.
    badnewsbarrett
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Is the unrestricted pass from the mission point rewards tradeable? And does it have a timer?

And does Rundal HM has better rewards than Alby HM?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    ShouK wrote: »
    Is the unrestricted pass from the mission point rewards tradeable? And does it have a timer?

And does Rundal HM has better rewards than Alby HM?

@ShouK

It's a preference but the Rng Wall is the same. Alby Has more shot(8 chances with a full pty) compare to Rundals(4 only with a full pty). However, Rundal haz less junk in the mats reward tier(3) compare to Alby(23). So it pretty much equals out. Regardless of which U go with...Expect a really boring grind and abysmal drop rates. RS is like 1% or less.

And no they're not trade-able. Yes they do expire. It has a glitch as well since the pass doesn't specify the party limit sometimes it glitches and Only the Lead gets transported in. Happened to me twice @ RHMADV. But it's rare so I didn't bother reporting it.
    ShouK