Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to end whispering test pls ignore harassment?

KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
edited July 23, 2017 in Help
Since around 2-3 a.m. in my time, I began getting these whispers from a certain Mabinogi player in the Alexina server (Can't put down their name because it's considered harassment if I do, but i want to SO BADLY), they keep repeating the same message over and over "test pls ignore".
It kept popping up every 2 minutes, I tried switching channels for a while before returning, only for it to kick up again. My pals told me to just ignore him or her, that it could be a hacker or troll and not to feed them and go to bed for the night, so I slept and found my whisper chat scroll down FULL of whispers...so I changed channels and returned to see if it would start up again, but it didn't.
It stopped for about 4 hours, I thought it was over...now I'm getting a whisper at random times, but it's the same person still and the same message.
I've tried reporting abuse, but when I want to take a screenshot of the spamming it seems like they've stopped and when I took a screenshot before typing in the explanation it says 'take another screenshot' but they've gone quiet, but how long until they kick up again? And why me, I'm not wealthy or powerful at all to be honest. I'd never met nor talked to this person ever. I was merely doing my daily points with a shop open in ch1.

Guess my question is, how can I get it to stop if I have to report the abuse via in the game with that screenshot issue, rather than through a support ticket that I can put up previous screenshots of the spamming going on. So far right now they only spammed 3 messages and it seems they've stopped...
  1. Query: Is anyone else getting this kind of whisper or is it just me?2 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (2 votes)

Comments

• KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Weird, I just tried that now and at 3 a.m. and when I tried to select report abuse I was sent to a blank page with no selections, but after retrying for about 3 minutes I got through to the report sheet just now. Thanks so much, I hope I can get the whispering to stop, it seems to have stopped but I just jumped back to ch1 just now, hoping they'll just go away, but I rather this person not harass someone else.
    [Deleted User]