Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Adoption Medal

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in Feedback and Suggestions
Pets have become every player's best friend. We purchase them for companionship or to give as a gift to special friends. But giving a pet as a gift has become impossible because our trusted cash shop does not offer Pet Adoption Medal as Permanent Item in the shop. Pet lovers are left stranded in the adoption process. When will Pet Adoption Medal find it home among the pets in the Cash Shop?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• catharborcatharbor
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited December 17, 2017
    Please have the Pet Adoption Medals a permanent item in the Web Store instead of an item that can only be purchased at an event. I know that I would like to give some of my pets to friends or trade pets with others. Or, if anyone knows how to transfer a pet from one character to another (on the same server) please post that information.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I support this. Did suggest this few times as well. Don't understand why they make Pet Adoption Medals event exclusive.. Because every day, there are people who will want to trade/sell/buy pets with others.
    YangKoete