Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Player Back For More

LluviabeastLluviabeast
Mabinogi Rep: 245
edited July 26, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
So. I have been a player of Mabi for about 10 years now (on and off). I recently returned from a 2 year hiatus and it seems that all of my former guildmates and friends have either forgotten about me or quit Mabinogi (which blows because I used to love roleplaying with them). Which lands me in my current situation -- I am in search of an ACTIVE guild. Or at the very least some friends that do more than AFK in cool clothes all the time ._. Just, uh, hit up Lluviabeast. I'm usually around and doing stuff.

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited July 26, 2017
    We would love to have you in Rosevane. Our guild stone is in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill. Once in awhile the wolf field bosses show up nearby XD We are active on discord everyday and do events together at night since some have work and school. If you want to run something let us know. Send me a note to get access to our discord channel which is going under some renovations right now to add some fun things like an Exp system with possible rewards including custom digital art, two fun bots to play music, generate random puns, and post endless meme fun. We will also have an external website up soon to keep track of group events and other fun stuff like guild hangouts.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited July 26, 2017
    Hello there fellow Mabi player! My name is Al or Ata, you can call me either. I am Officer of an amazing little guild called Electrolytes! Our guild does events and roleplay just about everyday. We actually have a handful of players involved in an active RP that we are recruiting for! (How Ironic <3) As admins, we make sure everyone has a good time and is comfortable in their place in the guild! Everything you need to know about us is on our recruitment thread (http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-woo/p1)

There are pictures of events and other fun things there! I hope you make the decision to join us! Just note me or Zurcishere ingame or message us on the forums and we will help get you started!We'll be looking forward to seeing you around!!!

Ataraxiz, Mari Server, Officer of Electrolytes
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention we have roleplays on the forums XD You can even set your own up if you want to. We have basic ones all the way up to paragrahs. We have some awesome artists and writers in this guild. Hope we can meet you soon ^^
  • LluviabeastLluviabeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 245
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention we have roleplays on the forums XD You can even set your own up if you want to. We have basic ones all the way up to paragrahs. We have some awesome artists and writers in this guild. Hope we can meet you soon ^^

I went with Electrolytes.
    Scavern
  • KuranekanameKuranekaname
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Hey! Sorry I actually cleaned up my friend's list a few times over the years and I think I ended up cleaning you out since I haven't seen you on in so long. You're free to re-add me though. In game name is the same as my forum name if you still remember me.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hey! Sorry I actually cleaned up my friend's list a few times over the years and I think I ended up cleaning you out since I haven't seen you on in so long. You're free to re-add me though. In game name is the same as my forum name if you still remember me.

I'll let her know!
  • KuranekanameKuranekaname
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Thanks a lot. Also if you Electrolytes ever needs to do a run of anything difficult and you need someone that's a decent level feel free to message me. You already have my IGN and my discord is bloodlust50#4016
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Adding you now ^~^