Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆Commissions☆ [Tarlach/PP/NX]

MiyokaMiyoka
Mabinogi Rep: 670
edited August 10, 2017 in Art Creations
Hi all! :)
I'm pretty new to commissioning but have been thinking about doing it properly. I'll accept Gold, PayPal, and NX and take up to 3 people at a time.

Styles:
1) Portrait Illustration: 2M/$10/10k NX
wobble_zpsmq7rxyzd.png

2) Lineart: 1.4 M/$7/ 7k NX
Chozy_zpsemwg5stm.png

3) Full Illustration: 3M/$15/15k NX
Adada_zpsqkijfiqd.png

4) Sketch: 500k/$3/3k NX
the%20turtle%20and%20my%20love_zpsmnhgnhaw.png
Please Note :o
The 4th option is fastest (< a day) for me to complete while the 3rd takes the longest (at least 5 days). I'm also not that great at backgrounds (yet) the best I can do is what you see in option 2 (If you want a simple color bg like this, pls include that in your request as well c: )

Please include:
IGN
Payment method
Drawing style
References - you can also include any poses, facial expressions, or any other details you would like

Contact info:
Discord - Babygremlinjoy#7964

Complete List:
Gakkuriaqua: for%20gakku_zpsplo6flno.png

Vania:
for%20vania_zpszls6o6bp.png

Asxina:
for%20asxina_zpsvwhmjyom.png

In Progress List:
1. CyCy [Sketched....]
AdanaelOkamixdimsumPankoodaAsxina
  1. Is there anything I should know for future refernece?8 votes
    1. Need more art options!
       75% (6 votes)
    2. These prices are wack!
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    hello! just wondering what server are you on?
  • MiyokaMiyoka
    Tarlach! Wups, Forgot to include that
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited July 26, 2017
    Id like to order > v</ lemme get my refs ready! ill edit my post with info in a sec
    can there be two people in one drawing for full or portrait illust? and how much would it be?

IGN Uai
    Payment method Gold
    Drawing style: I'd like the style in full illust but for portrait? ovo;
    References: Girl -- her hair is like this!
    boy
    Pose : blep blep Kinda like a selfie pose? Both smiling/happy please!

edit: oh Tarlach isnt my main server so if anything is needed please contact me on discord Aqua#1689
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    edited July 26, 2017
    I'll place an order too :)

IGN - Vania (Mari)
    Payment - Gold via server transfer thread
    Drawing Style - Full Illustration
    References - http://i.imgur.com/GklfZbK.jpg
    Pose - http://imgur.com/U59OXD6 - something similar to this, without the book.
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    edited July 26, 2017
    Hi i would like to order! are you okay with gold server transfer? :o

IGN: Asxina from Alexina
    Payment method: Gold
    Drawing style: Full illustration
    References - you can also include any poses, facial expressions, or any other details you would like
    N0gQIfC.jpg

He is quite narcissistic, so i would like some kind of "high mighty" expression on him! As for the pose, anything you can think of that fits the expression (front facing please!).
    All the purple should be the same as the color of the hair!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and as soon as you accept the order, i will apply for gold transfer and let you know who will pay you in tarlarch for me ASAP :) Thanks!
  • AdanaelAdanael
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Miyoka wrote: »
    Hi all! :)
    I'm pretty new to commissioning but have been thinking about doing it properly. I'll accept Gold, PayPal, and NX and take up to 3 people at a time.

Styles:
    1) Portrait Illustration: 2M/$10/10k NX
    wobble_zpsmq7rxyzd.png

2) Lineart: 1.4 M/$7/ 7k NX
    Chozy_zpsemwg5stm.png

3) Full Illustration: 3M/$15/15k NX
    Adada_zpsqkijfiqd.png

4) Sketch: 500k/$3/3k NX
    the%20turtle%20and%20my%20love_zpsmnhgnhaw.png
    Please Note :o
    The 4th option is fastest (< a day) for me to complete while the 3rd takes the longest (at least 5 days). I'm also not that great at backgrounds (yet) the best I can do is what you see in option 2 (If you want a simple color bg like this, pls include that in your request as well c: )

Please include:
    IGN
    Payment method
    Drawing style

Contact info:
    Discord - Babygremlinjoy#7964

Current List:
    1. Gakkuriaqua
    2. Vania
    3. -

:D She is amazing with drawings <3 It worths it!
    We love you Miyo! <3

Drawings:
    1.- Wobelina
    2.- Chozo
    3.- Adanael
    4.- Chozo and Adanael
    (Tarlach Serv)
    Miyoka
  • MiyokaMiyoka
    Id like to order > v</ lemme get my refs ready! ill edit my post with info in a sec
    can there be two people in one drawing for full or portrait illust? and how much would it be?

IGN Uai
    Payment method Gold
    Drawing style: I'd like the style in full illust but for portrait? ovo;
    References
    Pose : blep blep Kinda like a selfie pose?

Got it, I'll keep it the same price for 2 people in the pic :D
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Thank you for accepting, may i ask what your ign is? :)
  • MiyokaMiyoka
    Asxina wrote: »
    Thank you for accepting, may i ask what your ign is? :)

No prob and It's Miyoka!
  • CyCyCyCy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Hi Miyo!

Your work looks good! My friend Adanael told me how awesome you are. I'd like your help too! If possible would you be able to draw three characters in full illustration? I don't mind if these may take you a few weeks. I will pay you in Mabinogi gold - for 10 mil. I will share with you the details of what I'd like you to do!

The first character I'd like you to do is my Mabinogi character, Cyril0321. It is in your discretion to decide on the pose. But I'd like the illustration to give the expression that my character is "the fearless leader" lol. Please use this video as reference for my character:

The second character I'd like you to do is Lucky13's Mabinogi character. It is also your discretion to decide on the pose. Make it comedic. The illustration has to give the expression that people need to "hide their food" from Lucky. Use this video as reference for Lucky's character.

Lastly, this is an unrelated request from a friend who is a Steven Universe fan. I'd like you to draw Pearl, using the same outfit and pose, in your style. Don't include Garnet and Amethyst who are cut off in the original frame:

steven-universe-pearl-episode-back-barn-08.png

Let me know if you need more information or inspiration! lol. I'm looking forward to see how they turn out! :)
    Adanael
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    I told my self I'd save up...b-b-but amazing arts ;A; I hope I can order something later when there's a slot open!
    @Adanael
    Adaaaa how dare you not show me Miyos awesome arts!!!
    Adanael
  • MiyokaMiyoka
    CyCy wrote: »
    Hi Miyo!

Your work looks good! My friend Adanael told me how awesome you are. I'd like your help too! If possible would you be able to draw three characters in full illustration? I don't mind if these may take you a few weeks. I will pay you in Mabinogi gold - for 10 mil. I will share with you the details of what I'd like you to do!

The first character I'd like you to do is my Mabinogi character, Cyril0321. It is in your discretion to decide on the pose. But I'd like the illustration to give the expression that my character is "the fearless leader" lol. Please use this video as reference for my character:

The second character I'd like you to do is Lucky13's Mabinogi character. It is also your discretion to decide on the pose. Make it comedic. The illustration has to give the expression that people need to "hide their food" from Lucky. Use this video as reference for Lucky's character.

Lastly, this is an unrelated request from a friend who is a Steven Universe fan. I'd like you to draw Pearl, using the same outfit and pose, in your style. Don't include Garnet and Amethyst who are cut off in the original frame:

steven-universe-pearl-episode-back-barn-08.png

Let me know if you need more information or inspiration! lol. I'm looking forward to see how they turn out! :)

Sounds great! :D I'll get back to you on this when I finish up these 3 commissions.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Hey there! i see that all your slots are taken, but i sent you a freind request on discord, as i wish to ask for a drawing :o
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Hey there! i see that all your slots are taken, but i sent you a freind request on discord, as i wish to ask for a drawing :o
  • MiyokaMiyoka
    edited July 29, 2017
    Vania wrote: »
    I'll place an order too :)

IGN - Vania (Mari)
    Payment - Gold via server transfer thread
    Drawing Style - Full Illustration
    References - http://i.imgur.com/GklfZbK.jpg
    Pose - http://imgur.com/U59OXD6 - something similar to this, without the book.

This is the sketch I have so far. Does it look okay? I'm not sure if I got the pose you wanted correctly.
    for%20vania_zpsu0bguski.png
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    Wowww the amount of detail you put into this is absolutely amazing!! I can't help but feel the arms feel a bit out of place though. Would it be possible to change it so that her left arm is down, and her right arm waving (like as if she's waving hello!), and a more cheerful expression. Everything else is perfect! I'll send over the payment with the gold transfer thread. Please let me know if any of these adjustments will cost extra - will gladly pay for it!
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    edited July 30, 2017
    Your artwork is beautiful! If you have a waitlist I would love to be added to it for when you have more spots open!