Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MSVCR100.dll error Windows 10

courtneyycourtneyy
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
in Technical Support
So, I'm asking this question for a friend of mine.
He is unable to even LOAD the Nexon launcher. He's in Australia. He has windows 10, and I've recently helped him install the msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll into his system32 folder as well as made sure it was in his Mabinogi folder (which it was to begin with anyway). He as able to use the Nexon Launcher after the Memento update, but in the last week or two, it's not been opening anymore. It just gives him the error about the MSVCR100.DLL missing.

I've been troubleshooting everything that I can think of with him. He's reinstalled the Nexon launcher countless times. I've suggested to him to just go ahead and install Steam and see what happens. I will update this post, with any new changes from that, but in the meantime I'm hoping someone may have a suggestion for me to tell him in order to get the Nexon Launcher to load?

Comments

• courtneyycourtneyy
    He was able to get steam loaded and running, and he was able to load mabi through that.

He also has his virus protection turned off, I forgot to mention that in the previous post.
    [Deleted User]
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Thanks a bunch. You explained what I couldn't in detail, and from now on I'll know exactly what to do for others if I stumble on anyone else with this problem. :) I will pass this along to him!
    [Deleted User]