Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Love Stories!! ❤❤

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
in Town Square
So, over the years, I've met several lovely Mabinogi couples, and I practically swoon over their story of how they got together. I remember at some point I read about a VFM's Love Story (Shoog maybe?) and I just happened to think up an idea.

I know a lot of people love to tell their story of how they met their significant other, so why not throw up a thread about it? After all, I love telling my own!

In the thread, I'd like anyone to tell of their love story in Mabi (real life too if you'd like?) if they're willing. I think this would be a nice little thing for us romance-fans! I'll even tell my own at some point!

So what are you waiting for! Let's sit back and relax as we tell the romantic tales of our lives in Erinn (or real life)!
Mariangelica

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    YES! I think I had posted about it a long time ago on the old forum. xD

I met my fiancé in 2009 when I was guild leader of the Gekkostate guild on Mari server that myself and a close friend had created. At the time, my fiancé was playing a female character and was originally intending to join a particular Spanish speaking guild, but with Eureka 7 being so popular at the time and him loving the series, he decided to try our guild out. At first I thought he was super annoying and super weird, but as time went by his personality started to grow on me.

We eventually started to do online dating but then about a year later he decided to travel alone by plane from SoCal to visit me in New Jersey. Talk about being brave! I would have been terrified to do that! Once in NJ, he only intended to visit for a week but things went so well between us that a week turned into a month, then a month turned into a year! After that year ended, he invited me to move to SoCal with him. We took an Amtrak train cross country to get there, which was an amazing and fun experience and I highly recommend to anyone to do at least once in their lifetime.

Over the years, we visited a few popular tourist attractions/national parks in California and also eventually went to college together for Graphic Design. Last year we met @Aquasol in person and went to a silly local 80's concert together with him.

Fast forward to now. We moved to Wyoming about a month ago, currently living with his high school friend who was also into Mabinogi for many years, and will be trying to get our own place soon.

Here's a photo we took on a hike a few weeks ago of the Teton mountains near Jackson, WY. We live about an hour from there and I still can't get over the scenery here! It's very relaxing, calming, and stress relieving.

mXZE2Eq.jpg

I'll stopp yapping now and let someone else share their story. :)
    SherriAquasolGGOKirito2
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    @Shoog

That reminds me of my own story ;//;
    Mariangelica
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 1, 2017
    I only have a tragic story of being the last survivor of my ingame family...
    #Foreversolonogi

Stories may not be rebroadcast, reproduced, redistributed in any form without the direct written consent of the storytellers.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    If we get 5 comments from people other than myself, I will post my own love story!
    Mariangelica
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Rawr the end ~