Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Astral Pets

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
in Item/Premium Shop
I really want an Astral Cloud for various reasons, but seems NX hasn't put them out in a very good while. I love their design and would realy love one, but it seems no one in Mari is selling. Does anyone have any idea when the pets will be brought back out? - Ataraxiz

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Unfortunately no one would really know until Nexon announces their resale. So definitely keep an eye out for any announcements on the main page of the site or here in the News and Announcement forum section in case they do happen to pop up.

I think I might have the astral cloud pet still in a whistle and I'm on your server. You're welcome to note me in game about it but I may not be able to log on for a day or two because of Christmas. My in game name is Sugarflower if you would like to contact me. ^^
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    The astral pets are pretty nice, but yea as Shoog said you can try buying one from players,
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 27, 2016
    I want Astral pets too, but i don't want to buy them from the other players, since they will be overpriced of course.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I don't know which server it was, but I might have seen some Astral stuff shown off in a new Gachapon... so having an entire Gachapon filled with Astral themed items and even pet whistles would be sweet. I might actually pay if Nexon leaves out all the junk items and just ups the gachapon price and reward count. I missed whatever it was that provided the Homestead exterior decor, and the sky of my Homestead is looking pretty lonely.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    Darkpixie99

I don't know which server it was, but I might have seen some Astral stuff shown off in a new Gachapon... so having an entire Gachapon filled with Astral themed items and even pet whistles would be sweet. I might actually pay if Nexon leaves out all the junk items and just ups the gachapon price and reward count. I missed whatever it was that provided the Homestead exterior decor, and the sky of my Homestead is looking pretty lonely.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The hs mobiles were from an event where you had to run a dungeon each day and gather up points to "rescue" a constellation. Also if you managed to rescue all of them, at the end you would get transformation medals for each.

Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 12, 2017
    Yeah i saw that event and was online for a few times, but i was too lazy to do that event and i think at that time i was addicted to other game lol... I also missed Lantern event too.... I regret so much now.. :c
  • TofsTofs
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    I would love for these to come back! c:
This discussion has been closed.