Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

wind guard glitch after update

justshowingjustshowing
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Incomplete Bugs
I don't know how to replicate the glitch but while attacking enemies in wind guard stance if i get attacked sometimes my giant got stuck and is forced to relog to fix the issue.
Happened twice to me now.
Mabskmk

Comments

• justshowingjustshowing
    k found out whats happening.

Do not use a lance or knuckles. only use warrior skills.....

jeez i'm slow took me 4 times getting stuck to see what I'm doing wrong XD
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    As a matter of fact, Smash skill is what causes problems. If you use it with Wind Guard active, your character is unable to move or use any skills until you cc/log out. I've already tried it myself several times and heard about several other people experiencing this exact problem.
    justshowing
  • justshowingjustshowing
    alrighty thanks for the input... guess i'll use mainly bash with wind guard.
    not a complaint, really but feels more fun :D
  • KetsuekiOfRuairiKetsuekiOfRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    This has been happening to me too, it's really annoying because my giant doesn't know bash nor assault slash so i have to depend on smash hardcore :/
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited August 8, 2017
    When I used Wind Guard and the execution didn't go well, I can't move, switch weapons, and use any skills. I am stuck as a statue. The only option is relogging.

http://imgur.com/t4T7clu

IGN: worty
    Giant IGN: quicksmasher
    Mabskmk
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited August 18, 2017
    When being attacked by enemies using windguard locks you into a stationary mode that prevents you from acting at all, Can't use any skills, can't use any potions, can't even move, can't mount pets, and can't exit combat mode.

This all took place in Shadow mission "Defeat the shadow wizard" Int during the fight against the shadow wizards, in the end i died since i can't fight back.
    Pls fix this issue as windguard is part of the giant overhaul which soon other giant players will notice this glitch.
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    edited August 23, 2017
    Everytime i use Wind Guard in a dungeon or SM it glitches me out, my character freezes and i can't move or load skills all i can do is normal attack when Wind Guard expires. So much for Wind Guard becoming relevant again -_-

I'm working on getting a video but everytime i record it doesn't happen.
  • ViibrationalViibrational
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Yea this keeps happening to me as well.
    DFDFD