Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The server seems unstable.

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited August 9, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    So wait.. actual important question though;
    has anybody else noticed the music skills take longer to actually take effect?
    Is it lag or did Nexon purposely nerf the skills?

Like, my friend and me have been running SMs and dungeons a lot lately and it takes twice as long for Lullaby to put things to sleep as well as not putting many to sleep so we both have to spam it just to make the enemies fall asleep.

Buffs like Battlefield Overture take a second or longer just to kick in.

I'm on Mari.

I'm fairly certain it's a nerf from the Memento update but was never actually announced.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When mabi lags, you
    giphy.gif
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited August 9, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    So wait.. actual important question though;
    has anybody else noticed the music skills take longer to actually take effect?
    Is it lag or did Nexon purposely nerf the skills?

Like, my friend and me have been running SMs and dungeons a lot lately and it takes twice as long for Lullaby to put things to sleep as well as not putting many to sleep so we both have to spam it just to make the enemies fall asleep.

Buffs like Battlefield Overture take a second or longer just to kick in.

I'm on Mari.

I'm fairly certain it's a nerf from the Memento update but was never actually announced.

Woooow..
    Knowing them, they didn't announce it because they knew that the community would be ticked off.
    That just makes what they have done even worse. Not notifying us about a game changing update
    I don't know about you, but I am furious.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 9, 2017
    Lullaby is cp dependant. 75% chance if they're normal rating. Boss enemies reqs U to spam since its half rate @ 37%. Some enemies are just straight up immune. Make sure U know which ones these are 2 avoid getting spanked 4 free..

ps. Lullaby will also miss if they're using a skill that grants an I-frame or they move out of the skill range.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Lag since I joined the game.

Whatever.
    pawcalypseSherriArchdukeValeCortez
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Yeah I have noticed you get lullaby up and even though the skill is active and everything is weak
    nothing ever happens. BFO is slow as is even March song, a snap buff just causes you to be hit now rather than doing what it always has.