Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What crossover would you like to see?

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Gamble777
    Gamble777 said:

Another vote for a RWBY crossover. I'd plunge some serious money into the gacha to get the items.
    C'mon nexon, our cash is burning holes in our pockets for this one
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Not sure if anyone suggested it yet (didn't look through these pages), but a CLANNAD crossover could work out pretty well.

Even though we have boar / pig pets, another one could be nice too.

And then there could be titles that have a character's face appear next to your title, similar to other event exclusives.

And some of CLANNAD's music could mesh pretty well for a neat login theme too.
    Greta
  • KageryuuKageryuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    RWBY crossover definitely, possibly with creatures of grimm for pets, and definitely need Zwei as a pet
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    RWBY is another good option. And I like Blazblue too. I'll put my vote down for that.
  • AdvilAdvil
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Would love to see A Monster Hunter crossover and the pet cat Felynes would be cool to have.
This discussion has been closed.