Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pets in Homestead #Probably1000000

AmelinaAmelina
Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
in Feedback and Suggestions
I honestly don't need to say any more than that.

I understand why we can't summons pets in Homestead but, if you can make it that you can't enter a Homestead with pets, surely you can make it that you can't leave the homestead with pets, that way people would still need to use Partners to move people via their homestead.

It's as if I were to go to your house and say, "Nope can't have that dog. Why that face? It's your house you say? Too bad you can't have the dog inside, TAKE IT OUT NOW!!!!"

I know there's way more things to add or "fix" but I'm more than positive this post has been made over a thousand times already...and if not then well....
NegumikoPeloiSherri

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    doll bag summons should be allowed in homesteads as well. some of them are quite useful at gathering webs, wool, herbs, and other things. not all pets are just for inventory, floral fairy boosts movement speed and gathering speed which would be a useful buff when you are gathering things in a homestead. the only pet I can think of that should not be allowed in homesteads is the food truck pet mostly cause it can be used for cooking and gathering water which would defeat the need to build a well and oven in your homestead.
    AmelinaSherriSunfallSky
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    homestead revamp pls. dolls, pets, enter house, customizable terrain/backgrounds. do it pls
    AmelinaPeloiSheenaSunfallSky
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I hate how the background of the homesstead is just dead land as well.
    YoridenSherriSunfallSky
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I agree o-O Though I don't understand why we can't have them in the homestead
  • RicciSantorumRicciSantorum
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    edited September 21, 2017
    Title says it all. I thought after Maids and Butlers came out, this would be feasible. Come on; please. I'm always forgetting something when I'm making stuff. And sometimes, I exit my homestead one too many times and crash.
    Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this has already been suggested in another thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/7740/pets-in-homestead-probably1000000 which can also currently be found at the bottom of page 4 of the suggestion forums.

however I still support this idea, pets in homesteads would be far more useful then just checking inventories. some pets do helpful things like give you special buffs. the floral fairy increases movement and gathering speed by 10% which could be helpful for gathering herbs in a homestead. doll bag summons should also be allowed as some doll bags gather wool, spider webs, and herbs which are things you can gather at your homestead.
    Sorry, I don't post often, and the search wasn't much help. But yes, I agree with doll bag summoning for the homesteads as well.
    Does look familiar... When some players crashed the servers repeatedly over a couple of days, my character ended up looking like this. Did this happen when they upgraded the servers as well? And we've since been compensated and received apologies. So, just because something has happened once or twice deems it an auto-failure in the future? No, figure out the mistake and fix it. It's been years. They've since made Partners. Why can't the pets have the same as the Partners?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited September 23, 2017
    I always wondered why they weren't allowed in the homestead, so...
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If the below picture looks familiar, and you knew the cause of it, you wouldn't want this so much. :(

-imgcut-

Can I ask what happened?
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    My guess it was prevent players from ferrying their friends around, but that could just be solved by disallowing mounting in homesteads. Or it could be a gamebreaking technical issue they can't be bothered solving.

Either way it would be nice if this was a thing.
    THICCthighssavelives
    You can still tote your friends around with partners. Have them go to homestead; summon partner, ride boat or carriage. When homestead came out, I always thought they weren't allow because of the possibility of duping items using their inventory; but then partners came out and were allowed. I want it, or I wanna know why they can't do it.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If the below picture looks familiar, and you knew the cause of it, you wouldn't want this so much. :(

1C0sTv2.jpg

Oh gosh I remember that. I got 400 ap out of it though!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The day they give us further homestead upgraded functions, will be later than a 30 year house mortgage.

Plus, they have us homestead expansion this year, time to wait another 5 years for the next homestead improvement.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited May 3, 2018
    New suggestion again, let us summon our partners and pet bags in the Homestead. We can always go outside, summon them and then go back in right? But why are they banned to begin with?

Give me some suggestions or thoughts on the matter everyone, if there is no specific reason why pets are banned in the HS then i suggest that we lift it. I want to summon a pet every once in a while and when im crafting something then i want to reach that bag on that pet that has the material or blueprint for my crafting, its really annoying when you need something.

Example 1 (Present time)
    Go Outside your Homestead > Summon Pet > Open Pet Inventory > Grab the Item you want > Unsummon the Pet > Enter your Homestead > Start crafting again.
    Example 2 (My suggestion)
    Summon Pet > Open Pet Inventory > Grab the Item you want > Start crafting again.

Give me a reason why we cant have this please, its driving me crazy.. :/

Regards
    Maramon, Alexina Server
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I hear you brother!
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    This is already going to be implemented. Another part of the Homestead update will allow people to summon pets in the homestead.
    WolfandWolf
  • GremmGremm
    Another part? I thought they were already done, but im glad that there is more incoming since im terribly disappointed in Nexon for the house leasing part.

Where did you hear about the other parts of the Homestead update?
  • GremmGremm
    Thank you for the links, the forum part didn't mention anything about the Homestead unfortunately. Does anyone know how to read Korean? I would like to request someone to give me a heads up on what they're saying here. :)
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    (From a fansite that cannot be named or linked to:)
    wrote:
    The rest is a rough google translate. If anyone can gleam something more meaningful and coherent from this be my guest.

* The romantic farm housing is expanded.
    - If the housing is a house, you can use two rooms.
    - If the housing is a residence (city, desert, snowy), you can use three rooms.
    - Forms and furniture layout of existing rooms are maintained.
    - Each room can be decorated differently.
    - You can freely rotate the camera in the housing room.
    - The number of furniture that can be placed in each room is limited to seven.
    - The butler brownies placed in the housing room are removed. You can talk to the butler brownie by pressing the button on the left of the screen.
    - Press the housing information button on the left side of the screen to check the current state of the housing or move from room to room.
    ※ Camp, which can not enter the housing, does not apply to igloo.

* Research facilities that can be installed in the housing are added.
    - Study room can be installed through furniture installation menu.
    - There are 5 types of study groups: food, large intestine, foundation, medicine, and woodwork.
    You can upgrade to Phase 2 by paying a fixed fee after clicking on Phase 1 study.
    - Only one research room can be installed in one room.
    - The research team can carry out research projects, and the research projects can be completed after a certain period of time.
    When you complete your research assignments, you will acquire know-how points for each type of research.
    - Ordinary furniture furnishings provide inspiration index to the study room installed in the same room,
    The more inspiration index sums, the more know-how you can get when you complete your research project.
    ※ Decimal point digits of know-how points are not acquired.
    - You can activate research effect buff by consuming know-how points at research camp.
    When you activate the buff, you will receive a bonus to your skill training experience when you train your talent skills in research effects on romantic farms for a certain amount of time.
    Buffs apply to all characters in a romantic farm, and the amount of know-how consumed depends on the effect and duration of the buff.

* Products that can be installed on romantic farms are added.
    - Lignite, metallurgy, wheat, barley, corn, potatoes, shells, hazelnut mushrooms, light brown matsutake mushroom, golden mushroom products are added.
    - You can train mining, metallurgy, harvesting, hominid and mushroom picking skills in the romantic farm through new product collection.
    - Newly added products can be collected again at midnight every day.
    Hazelnut mushroom, light brown matsutake mushroom and golden mushroom can be collected at the time of mushroom appearance.

* The romantic farm recommendation function is added.
    - When a player leaves a romantic farm, he or she can choose one of the following categories: romance, food, boss, foundation, medicine, or woodwork.
    Romantic: Beautiful and romantic romantic farm
    Food: Good romantic farm where you can collect food ingredients or practice your skill.
    Captain: Good romantic farm
    foundation to collect or skill up your bowel material. Good romantic farming
    medicine to collect foundation materials or train skills. A good romantic farm where
    you can pick up woodworking materials or train your skills.
    - One ID can be recommended to one romantic farm once a day.
    Multiple IDs can be recommended for multiple romantic farms.
    One ID can be recommended on multiple romantic farms once a day.
    - Comprehensive ranking will be calculated based on the total score of recommendation for each category received in the last 3 months.
    - You can open the romantic farm bulletin board through the romantic farm menu at the bottom.
    On the romantic farm bulletin board, you can see your desired aggregate ranking or sector-specific recommendation scores, and you can visit or visit the marked farms.
    ※ Ranking and recommendation score of romantic farm bulletin board are updated every hour, only romantic farm which received recommendation score within the last 3 months is displayed.

* Ideren, Endelion, and Ellied reputation are added.
    - Health, mana, and stamina will increase depending on your reputation level.
    - A new reputation can achieve health, mana, and stamina at random levels when reaching level 50
    You can repeat the 50 level section until you reach the desired value.
    - Reputation Daily experience is improved to achieve a maximum of one system message at the first time.
    GremmBronzebreakSherri