Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New pet gacha!

Comments

• AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Pink pets! :D yay, only reason why i'd buy I have the one of the event freebie, i missed the other one but I do highly enjoy them since most of them are pink and cheaply priced for a pet. I realize its random but I remember when dragons first came out for $20k nx.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    The Jiangshi and the Mir Dragon are the only ones I'd want.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Did anyone else realize the fox's tails were balloons?
    badnewsbarrett
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Each box shuld come with a trade medal cuz if its not the pet U want we shuld be able to make someone else who wants one happy or trade 4 the one we want.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Leinei wrote: »
    Did anyone else realize the fox's tails were balloons?

I did, I totally love it lol.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'm getting tired of these cotton candy pets. x_X

I'll feel better about them if they're at least dyeable.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I want the ice dragon and the scooter..but the pink...is so hideous.. it looks alright on the nimbus but other than that it's a no no
    Fweep
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 9, 2017
    Milky Way Ice and Bone dragons looks alright in my opinion. Nimbus too. Already got Scooter Imp and i need Mir dragon for more nice debuffs on enemies. Other than that all other pets look funny in my opinion.
    AtaraxizHelsa
  • Orion101Orion101
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I want the astral frost dragon. I could use another dragon in my pet arsenal.
  • Orion101Orion101
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I mean the milky way frost dragon.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited August 17, 2017
    The fact Nexon clipped off the tails of the fox and replaced them with balloons speaks levels about the cruelty of fashionogi. :'(

What if...those tails were used to make the Fluffly Fox Tails wearable by players?!
    KokoroGretaAtaraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    PPPEEETTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    they put the badly textured highschool student grade space textured pets in their...
    i could make those textures in 5 mins.... what a waist of w/e this gacha price is going to be
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 20, 2017
    I want the Astral pets back... I want the cloud so I can match hubbies..
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

Agree, i want Astral pets to come back too :/
    AtaraxizHelsa
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Greta wrote: »

Yeah I saw your thread on it earlier today, reminded me I had my own thread about it too. Maybe we should remake one together lolol
  • GretaGreta

Yeah I saw your thread on it earlier today, reminded me I had my own thread about it too. Maybe we should remake one together lolol

Yeah, one day... :#
    AtaraxizHelsa
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Yeah, one day... :#

If it's not re-released before January I'll prolly remake my thread on it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    The fact Nexon clipped off the tails of the fox and replaced them with balloons speaks levels about the cruelty of fashionogi. :'(

What if...those tails were used to make the Fluffly Fox Tails wearable by players?!

Wait, doesn't that Fox shrink and grow between you riding it and not riding it? Who is to say the balloon tails aren't a sort of disguise spell? In mythos, Fox Spirits have been known to use disguises to fool people.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Leinei wrote: »

Wait, doesn't that Fox shrink and grow between you riding it and not riding it? Who is to say the balloon tails aren't a sort of disguise spell? In mythos, Fox Spirits have been known to use disguises to fool people.

O.o That's a good thing to point out tbh. Interesting. Wonder if Nexon thought of this.
    Leinei