Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adventure Grandmaster Missions

HealingGibbyHealingGibby
Mabinogi Rep: 625
in General Chat
67e5f2e7be.jpg
I want my time and fishing rod durability back.
Reef lobsters are annoyingly rare and the fact that they have to be delivered means anyone would have to constantly watch what they fish and clean their inventory just to ensure they don't drop the reef lobsters due to space.

IGN: Gilbert
Server: Tarlach

RaishiiGoldtiger01[Deleted User]

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    For me, Beltfish took about 16 hours to finish :D...
    [Deleted User]
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Yeah...I just gave up the quest on fishing those up. Better to just stick to flying fish, puffers, and belts.

I'm only really GMing this because that 50% Exploration EXP will be amazing for lich sketching.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    It could be a lot worse ... trust me. ~ It took forever (slices paws) to get 1 of these. :|

Well, yes, it could be worse. But I would rather have the quest stick to something that actually has a decent catch rate.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Quite a few of the Adventurer GM missions are annoying.

There's one that tasks you with completing Peaca Intermediate.
    And to get that pass you'd have to hope it dropped from Peaca Basic first.

I still don't like Peaca much.
    I come from the days of Peaca "raids", so even if it's more doable nowadays with all the skills we have at our disposal, I don't enjoy it.
    [Deleted User]
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 16, 2017
    Also, just out of curiosity, can reef lobsters only be fished up at night? Their description on the wiki says, "It hides during the day and feeds during the night." I can't tell whether that's flavor text or actually true.

EDIT: Turns out it's just flavor text. Time of day doesn't matter.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I just ran the dungeon ones Gets you there eventually. I hate everything that essentially requires you to work a freaking rl part time job without a salary to get you anywhere and then isn't even worth it. Slow and steady takes the race and preserves what little sanity you have left after playing mabi in general.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Meanwhile, Combat Grandmaster exspects you to solo Red Dragon.

Huh?
    [Deleted User]
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 16, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »

Huh?

That's not the only talent with a kill a red dragon quest. Every battle-oriented talent, with the exception of Gunslinger, has to do that quest. And that quest can easily be done by just doing Saga 2 Episode 2.
    Kokoro
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Raishii wrote: »

Huh?

That's not the only talent with a kill a red dragon quest. Every battle-oriented talent, with the exception of Gunslinger, has to do that quest. And that quest can easily be done by just doing Saga 2 Episode 2.

True, although having to go through the entire thing (including the Pirate word-off mini game) gets tedious after a while.
  • RaishiiRaishii

Huh?

True, although having to go through the entire thing (including the Pirate word-off mini game) gets tedious after a while.

I agree. I just reference the wiki for the correct insults (Even though more insults are effective than the ones they have listed.)

The mission is so obnoxiously trial-and-error to the point where I don't even know how I complete it when the episode first came out.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 17, 2017
    It could be a lot worse ... trust me. ~ It took forever (slices paws) to get 1 of these. :|

Well, yes, it could be worse. But I would rather have the quest stick to something that actually has a decent catch rate.
    Sarcasm.exe is broken. :|

I don't remember what I did ... but.. I've had this GM title for several years (a long time) lol ... --- (quit your crying). <3

Usually "it could be worse" statements aren't sarcasm and nothing in your sentence indicated sarcasm. Unless you're referring to whatever "slices paws" is, though I would hope you don't communicate with people in real life like that.
    Pan
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 17, 2017
    Usually "it could be worse" statements aren't sarcasm and nothing in your sentence indicated sarcasm. Unless you're referring to whatever "slices paws" is, though I would hope you don't communicate with people in real life like that.
    8KJfoOp.jpg

I mean, you can post whatever reactionary image you'd like, if it makes you feel better about yourself. You can post another to reply to this post, since no meaningful discussion is going on.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    I mean, you can post whatever reactionary image you'd like, if it makes you feel better about yourself. You can post another to reply to this post, since no meaningful discussion is going on.
    Who quoted who first here? You or me? You must be fun at parties. :|

I did, but I don't see why that would matter, unless you truly felt offended by that quote, lol.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 17, 2017
    Who quoted who first here? You or me? You must be fun at parties. :|

I did, but I don't see why that would matter, unless you truly felt offended by that quote, lol.
    You know I'm not offended, nor was I ever. Your trolling has now become extremely obvious. ~ Goodnight Raishii

My first post was not directed at you. Seriously dude. Walk the plank. ~

That wasn't even trolling, lol. That was a legitimate statement because nothing in the world was preventing you from saying a simple "That was sarcasm." But I guess I can't really do anything about offense over pointing out snark? Goodnight, I suppose.~

Feel free to reply to this if you want in the morning if you really want to. I probably won't bother replying in this thread unless something contributory pops up.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 17, 2017
    xciLF.png

This comment is why this thread went downhill. It did not contribute to the thread. No one cares that you did it a long time ago nor did you have any reason to tell others to suck it up.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 17, 2017
    That wasn't even trolling, lol. That was a legitimate statement because nothing in the world was preventing you from saying a simple "That was sarcasm." But I guess I can't really do anything about offense over pointing out snark? Goodnight, I suppose.~

Feel free to reply to this if you want in the morning if you really want to. I probably won't bother replying in this thread unless something contributory pops up.
    Contributory to what, exactly? Whining about durability, or time spent playing the game? Seriously?

I made a simple comment to the person who made the thread (not to you; all great and powerful poo). You took what I said into your own hands and made it a bit more than it ever needed to be. ~ ((It could be a lot worse; the quest could be asking for 10 of the rarest fish in the game)).

There is no fish more rare than the one I linked twice above. ~ What is sarcasm? >:)

Contributory to what, exactly? Whining about durability, or time spent playing the game? Seriously?

I made a simple comment to the person who made the thread (not to you; all great and powerful poo). You took what I said into your own hands and made it a bit more than it ever needed to be. ~ ((It could be a lot worse; the quest could be asking for 10 of the rarest fish in the game)).

There is no fish more rare than the one I linked twice above. ~ What is sarcasm? >:)

I know I said I wouldn't reply to anything contributory, but I couldn't help but laugh at how you editted out the part where you told me to basically kill myself.
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • RaishiiRaishii

I know I said I wouldn't reply to anything contributory, but I couldn't help bur laugh at how you editted out the part where you told me to basically kill myself.

I basically told you to discover electricity; just like Ben Franklin. Seriously, both of you can drop dead. I did nothing to deserve harassment from either of you. ~ and for this reason have reported you both to the GM. ~

Telling two forumers to drop dead, then reporting to the GM for harassment, despite nobody throwing insults at you, LOL. Did I strike a nerve? Because you seriously need a life, friend.
    ArchdukeValeCortezChaosShadow
  • RaishiiRaishii

I know I said I wouldn't reply to anything contributory, but I couldn't help bur laugh at how you editted out the part where you told me to basically kill myself.

I basically told you to discover electricity; just like Ben Franklin. Seriously, both of you can drop dead. I did nothing to deserve harassment from either of you. ~ and for this reason have reported you both to the GM. ~

Telling two forumers to drop dead, then reporting to the GM for harassment, despite nobody throwing insults at you, LOL. Did I strike a nerve? Because you seriously need a life, friend.
    The report has been made both here in the forum and on the support portal. This thread doesn't belong to you and you had no business picking an argument with me over something I did not say to you. You are undoubtedly harassing me without due cause.

~ Where is either of your names in the following post?

I mean, if you don't want "harassment" then you could simply stop posting in this thread. But that supposed "harassment" clearly doesn't bother you enough to not stop replying. This is a sad display of victim playing.
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • RaishiiRaishii

The report has been made both here in the forum and on the support portal. This thread doesn't belong to you and you had no business picking an argument with me over something I did not say to you. You are undoubtedly harassing me without due cause.

I mean, if you don't want "harassment" then you could simply stop posting in this thread. But that supposed "harassment" clearly doesn't bother you enough to not stop replying. This is a sad display of victim playing.
    One more time. ~ Where is your name in the following post and who does this thread belong to?

Nowhere, but if you seriously viewed my initial response as harassment, then I really don't know what to tell you.
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 17, 2017

One more time. ~ Where is your name in the following post and who does this thread belong to?

Nowhere, but if you seriously viewed my initial response as harassment, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Your initial response? No, not at all. - It was the one you gave me after I replied to you. ~ Now buzz off.

That didn't stop you from continuing to reply. If you feel harassed, you would simply report and be done with it. But obviously, rather than report, you decided to retort.
    ArchdukeValeCortezChaosShadow