Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adventure Grandmaster Missions

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Raishii wrote: »
    That wasn't even trolling, lol. That was a legitimate statement because nothing in the world was preventing you from saying a simple "That was sarcasm." But I guess I can't really do anything about offense over pointing out snark? Goodnight, I suppose.~

Feel free to reply to this if you want in the morning if you really want to. I probably won't bother replying in this thread unless something contributory pops up.
    Contributory to what, exactly? Whining about durability, or time spent playing the game? Seriously?

I made a simple comment to the person who made the thread (not to you; all great and powerful poo). You took what I said into your own hands and made it a bit more than it ever needed to be. ~ ((It could be a lot worse; the quest could be asking for 10 of the rarest fish in the game)).

There is no fish more rare than the one I linked twice above. ~ What is sarcasm? >:)
    That wasn't even trolling, lol. That was a legitimate statement because nothing in the world was preventing you from saying a simple "That was sarcasm." But I guess I can't really do anything about offense over pointing out snark? Goodnight, I suppose.~

Feel free to reply to this if you want in the morning if you really want to. I probably won't bother replying in this thread unless something contributory pops up.
    Contributory to what, exactly? Whining about durability, or time spent playing the game? Seriously?

I made a simple comment to the person who made the thread (not to you; all great and powerful poo). You took what I said into your own hands and made it a bit more than it ever needed to be. ~ ((It could be a lot worse; the quest could be asking for 10 of the rarest fish in the game)).

There is no fish more rare than the one I linked twice above. ~ What is sarcasm? >:)

I know I said I wouldn't reply to anything contributory, but I couldn't help bur laugh at how you editted out the part where you told me to basically kill myself.

I basically told you to discover electricity; just like Ben Franklin. Seriously, both of you can drop dead. I did nothing to deserve harassment from either of you. ~ and for this reason have reported you both to the GM. ~

Telling two forumers to drop dead, then reporting to the GM for harassment, despite nobody throwing insults at you, LOL. Did I strike a nerve? Because you seriously need a life, friend.
    The report has been made both here in the forum and on the support portal. This thread doesn't belong to you and you had no business picking an argument with me over something I did not say to you. You are undoubtedly harassing me without due cause.

~ Where is either of your names in the following post?
    It could be a lot worse ... trust me. ~ It took forever (slices paws) to get 1 of these. :|

I mean, if you don't want "harassment" then you could simply stop posting in this thread. But that supposed "harassment" clearly doesn't bother you enough to not stop replying. This is a sad display of victim playing.
    One more time. ~ Where is your name in the following post and who does this thread belong to?
    It could be a lot worse ... trust me. ~ It took forever (slices paws) to get 1 of these. :|

Nowhere, but if you seriously viewed my initial response as harassment, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Your initial response? No, not at all. - It was the one you gave me after I replied to you. ~ Now buzz off.
    That didn't stop you from continuing to reply. If you feel harassed, you would simply report and be done with it. But obviously, rather than report, you decided to retort.
    You did a great job of verifying the contents of my report (I did both). ~ Pat yourself on the back.

"You're a bloody murderer," said the serial killer.
    ArchdukeValeCortezChaosShadow
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    "You're a bloody murderer," said the serial killer.
    oByXDPb.jpg

I suppose my last and truly final reply would be good luck having your report taken seriously, assuming you really did make one at all. Because, let's face it, you've pretty much made a fool of yourself. Reply what you'd like, my dear "harassment victim."
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Itadakimasu!~

yNiBv8S.gif

ArchdukeValeCortez[Deleted User]Sibb
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Itadakimasu!~

yNiBv8S.gif

I've been doing this for the last half hour.
    [Deleted User]Greta
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Well Greta, I think they stopped fighting because your loud popcorn eating scared them. I guess since the show is over I will go to bed. Nini all!
    [Deleted User]GretaSibb
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    VixbY.gif
    [Deleted User]GretaSibb
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    e31.jpg
    [Deleted User]