Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where are the Prisoners?

MiDZMiDZ
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
edited December 28, 2016 in Mari Chat
Today I just entered Avon and I had a weird thought: If Avon is suppose to be a prison, then where are all the prisoners? The only ones there are Marlowe and Lanier. I guess you could consider the actors but...they can't be spending every single moment in the theater, especially once their play is over. Figured this might be an interesting thing to discuss. What to you all think? :)

Comments

• LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Avon was, indeed, supposed to be a prison, however, there was only supposed to be -one- prisoner within it.

That prisoner was Shakespeare.

But then he fled. Now there's (technically) no prisoners within avon.
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Avon was, indeed, supposed to be a prison, however, there was only supposed to be -one- prisoner within it.

That prisoner was Shakespeare.

But then he fled. Now there's (technically) no prisoners within avon.
    Is that how it is? Because when I talked to Marlowe he said that gods used to be imprisoned there as well and that they were miserable. Makes you wonder.
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Ah yes, there was also that cutscene where they showed Nuadha tied up in a tree as "punishment" in G13, but in G16 he seemed to have been released just fine as well.

So to be honest if there are -any- prisoners in avon we can probably safely assume that, until new content related to avon is released, are all completely home free and/or do not exist at all.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    "I accidentally left the prison keys in the prison. Whoops." - Morrighan, maybe
  • IdealsIdeals
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    After their act/role is completed, they return back to their original spot and think about their daily life, questioning why did Shankspear imprisoned them in pocket dimension where only a single feather can teleport the player in and out.