Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master Vagabond but Expert Adventurer

TaffytaTaffyta
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited August 17, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue? I have the Master Vagabond talent title at Master Warrior and Expert Adventurer.
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? Master close combat without mastering adventure, I'm guessing?
What do you expect to happen instead? For it to be Expert Vagabond.
Taffyta of Ruairi
235907999d.png
f2f703e2e9.jpg
GretaSherri

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh yes, i had this issue too. I had Master Warrior and Expert Adventurer. Realized that somehow my hybrid talent turned into Master Vagabond. So yeah... After i reached Great Adventurer, my hybrid talent turned into Great Vagabond again. Lol. That was weird.
    [Deleted User]
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    The only thing i can think of is that certain skills provide more points towards the talents as you rank them so ranking a higher level skill may have triggered this to thinking your higher ranked vagabond then you should be. Hopefully Nexon can check into this and find the source of the glitch so the correct rank can be shown.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    This happened to me as well when I was training those two talents a few years back, was extremely confusing
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Happened to me as well. I thought the game wanted to compliment me so I felt good for a little while until it changed with the next talent level up. xD
    GretaTaffyta
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    It's just a text issue, they have "Master Vagabond" typed up where it's supposed to say "Expert Vagabond".
    Been this way for a while now, hopefully it'll be fixed some time since they care more about localization issues now.