Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Equipment Slot Coupon

Comments

• CaiocloudCaiocloud
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Policroma wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'm confused if this coupon is permanent or not

So if I'm understanding Terror1976 correctly, You pay the 3.9k, then you pay the 13k twice for up to 3 slots. When 30 days ends all three slots expire, but it only takes 3.9k to regain all three.

I have to say this is pretty darn convoluted.

I wonder if it's really like that.
    As it stands i would expect you to have to pay 3.9k for each slots. haha
    Can anyone confirm this?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Caiocloud wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this?

No, you pay 3.9k to access the service and 12.9k to unlock additional slots while the service is active.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited August 23, 2017
    The good thing about the extra slots is that they work with this setting:
    719d7141ae.jpg
    which means that you can have 3 extra weapons which are essentially in your "off hand." You can therefore hotkey 5+ different skillsets and use them in combat. You could throw a staff/wand/merlins, a bow/arrows, and a cylinder in the 3 slots and have your main hands utilize an instrument and dual swords. Boom, magic/fighter/archer/alchemist/combat/music all in one go. It's great for hybrids or people who like to change it up.

Though I do wish they'd include this into the premium service along with the echostone timer. Having the extra 3 tabs is probably more valuable than having anything currently in the VIP service. It's cheaper to just buy style tab for pons and have this than it would be to pay for VIP.
    SherriNegumiko
  • SeikakazeSeikakaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Caiocloud wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this?

No, you pay 3.9k to access the service and 12.9k to unlock additional slots while the service is active.

zgYG8_s-200x150.gif

@Maia That is honestly really cool; I completely agree with just how valuable this has the potential for, finally the freedom to have a truly unique combat style! I do hate the juggling of premium services Mabi has become though. QQ
    Maia
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Maia wrote: »
    The good thing about the extra slots is that they work with this setting:
    719d7141ae.jpg
    which means that you can have 3 extra weapons which are essentially in your "off hand." You can therefore hotkey 5+ different skillsets and use them in combat. You could throw a staff/wand/merlins, a bow/arrows, and a cylinder in the 3 slots and have your main hands utilize an instrument and dual swords. Boom, magic/fighter/archer/alchemist/combat/music all in one go. It's great for hybrids or people who like to change it up.

Though I do wish they'd include this into the premium service along with the echostone timer. Having the extra 3 tabs is probably more valuable than having anything currently in the VIP service. It's cheaper to just buy style tab for pons and have this than it would be to pay for VIP.

I agree it should be added to premium/vip services. premium players in Korea don't have a echostone timer so that is a thing already. mabi really should give us the premium/vip update already. Korea has had that update for a little over 3 months now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sorry if this seems redundant but it's still not clear to me. Let's say I want the full service. I pay 12900NX two times for the extra slots, then 3900NX to activate it. Okay so say I have the service for 30 days, then I let it lapse for a while then I decide I want the full service again, now do I have to pay 12900+12900+3900 again or just the 3900?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sorry if this seems redundant but it's still not clear to me. Let's say I want the full service. I pay 12900NX two times for the extra slots, then 3900NX to activate it. Okay so say I have the service for 30 days, then I let it lapse for a while then I decide I want the full service again, now do I have to pay 12900+12900+3900 again or just the 3900?

Just 3.9k NX, every month. Still very stupid in my opinion, good cash grabbing.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Just 3.9k NX, every month. Still very stupid in my opinion, good cash grabbing.

Okay great; thanks for the info. I think I will get the extra slots and try out 30 days worth. I don't mind getting the extra slots since they are permanent. Like the style tab key that is sometimes doled out during events I suspect the same will occur for this extra slot business so I don't mind having the most number of slots available to me should that happen. As folks have said already, paying to maintain it month after month may or may not be worth it, for the price, but I won't dis Nexon about it. At the end of the day, Mabinogi has to make money for them or the game goes away; and I don't want it to go away.

• HelsaHelsa
    edited September 14, 2017
    Helsa wrote: »

... Like the style tab key that is sometimes doled out during events I suspect the same will occur for this extra slot business so I don't mind having the most number of slots available to me should that happen. ...

Nailed it!

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00J6z/extra-equipment-slot-hot-days