Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you really kidding me

Comments

• ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    edited August 17, 2017
    @Greta

Will you share your popcorn with me? I'm proctoring an exam and it run through my usual lunch time. So hungry...
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 17, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I honestly have no idea what you mean? I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm just trying to politely ask that everyone take a deep breath and keep the forums a place we can all enjoy. I'm sure many others here do not enjoy getting on the forums only to see various people disrespecting each other.
    Is there by any chance a full moon tonight? ~ My last post was 10 minutes before yours and as far as I knew, it was over. I didn't say you were being rude. I implied it's not very helpful to beat a dead horse with a another dead horse (as someone else likes to say). ~ o:)

/sigh

I did not "beat a dead horse". You purposely continued drama asking for proof of what you said from the other person. That's not over, you are flaming the situation and I asked you to politely keep drama away from public whether it started here or not .-. Again, nothing against you, I just don't think anyone enjoys coming to the forums and seeing that... Besides Greta xD

This isn't just to you, it's to others involved aswell.
    Pannya wrote: »
    @Hardmuscle,

You seem to be an overly sensitive person with a thin skin. This is the second thread I've seen that you have claimed people are trolling. Honestly you made the first reference to trolls. You do realize this is a public forum and people might not agree with you. You can't claim everyone who has a different opinion than you is a troll.

Now to the topic at hand, what's the benefit of getting Dan ranks? Some things like Lance were so mindnumbing for me to train to rank 1 that unless the payout is huge, I'm never picking up another lance again.

This is not about opinions, if you want nexon to reset your skills whenever they want is your problem, dont ask anothers to accept it just because you are ok with it, i got my skills all the way to r1, i got my master training legally, no bots, no mods or cheaty features involved, i did it already and i dont want to do it again, keep my training as it is >.>
    Show me where I did what you're saying? ~ Who paid you to troll me?

Did I say accept it? Live with it? Eat it? Die with it? ~ Show me this load of crap you speak of.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 17, 2017
    Okay so Hardmuscle told OP that this feature wasn't "new", Pannya got upset all of sudden, told him not to talk false information, also called him nexon worker (lmao what?), she also implied that shes better than him (okay... why? does that make any difference?), told him to go to hell annnndddd called developers a bunch of trolls. GG, is she ok?
    ArchdukeValeCortez[Deleted User]AtaraxizImaizumiWolfandWolfSherri
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I honestly have no idea what you mean? I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm just trying to politely ask that everyone take a deep breath and keep the forums a place we can all enjoy. I'm sure many others here do not enjoy getting on the forums only to see various people disrespecting each other.
    Is there by any chance a full moon tonight? ~ My last post was 10 minutes before yours and as far as I knew, it was over. I didn't say you were being rude. I implied it's not very helpful to beat a dead horse with a another dead horse (as someone else likes to say). ~ o:)

/sigh

I did not "beat a dead horse". You purposely continued drama asking for proof of what you said from the other person. That's not over, you are flaming the situation and I asked you to politely keep drama away from public whether it started here or not .-. Again, nothing against you, I just don't think anyone enjoys coming to the forums and seeing that... Besides Greta xD
    Pannya wrote: »
    @Hardmuscle,

You seem to be an overly sensitive person with a thin skin. This is the second thread I've seen that you have claimed people are trolling. Honestly you made the first reference to trolls. You do realize this is a public forum and people might not agree with you. You can't claim everyone who has a different opinion than you is a troll.

Now to the topic at hand, what's the benefit of getting Dan ranks? Some things like Lance were so mindnumbing for me to train to rank 1 that unless the payout is huge, I'm never picking up another lance again.

This is not about opinions, if you want nexon to reset your skills whenever they want is your problem, dont ask anothers to accept it just because you are ok with it, i got my skills all the way to r1, i got my master training legally, no bots, no mods or cheaty features involved, i did it already and i dont want to do it again, keep my training as it is >.>
    Show me where I did what you're saying? ~ Who paid you to troll me?

Did I say accept it? Live with it? Eat it? Die with it? ~ Show me this load of crap you speak of.

Read what @Greta posted a moment ago .. in quotes .. and whom the user was talking to. They accused me of 'telling them to accept it' .. I asked for proof; they edited their comment; and the thread died. ~~~~~~ Ten minutes later ... you enter .. with a statement about the dead argument. ~ -- define flame .

People miss things, it's not inhuman to miss something that was said. It appeared to me you were just trying to keep up the drama as the other person had been, which a lot of people do not appreciate considering this should be a place we can all come to in mutual respects.

Since the other person edited their post, I apologise. However, please just report people and move on .-. Everything else is unnessisary drama that doesn't deserve attention.
    [Deleted User]GretaImaizumiSherri
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Okay so Hardmuscle told OP that this feature wasn't "new", Pannya got upset all of sudden, told him not to talk false information, also called him nexon worker (lmao what?), she also implied that shes better than him (okay... why? does that make any difference?), told him to go to hell annnndddd called developers a bunch of trolls. GG, is she ok?

Don't forget Hardmuscle getting all mad that someone is talking to them on an open public forum. But yeah, you nailed it on the head. Both sides don't look for good. Now hand over the popcorn!
    GretaAtaraxizSherri
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

I never said anyone was in the right about anything. I suggested keeping issues like this off of the forums is probably a good idea.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I remember when Hardmuscle used to be a level-headed and overall nice person and resident forum cat. what the hell happened? Like a totally different person. Maybe someone stole the name
    PanSherriRiddleTrickster
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Don't sit there and pretend you were not aware of losing all training for r1 upon use of a skill reset.

I understand the anger (because of the event), but I don't understand the sudden case of amnesia.

Tetchily the Item does not say this and it really should.
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    >This thread
    a-kat--27392.gif
    [Deleted User]GretaAtaraxizSherri
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    anyways.... anyone know whats the change for getting kunai storm and crash shot advancement?
  • GspinGspin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Id just like to chip in and share my support for everyone against Hardmuscle and my condolences for your attempts to reason with him. He is, very prideful.

He will never let it go. Just admit hes right, and agree. He really needs it. Hes never wrong!
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Similarly to previous threads, this one just got derailed again because someone has no contributory input.
    GretaAtaraxizSherri
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 18, 2017
    Gspin wrote: »
    Id just like to chip in and share my support for everyone against Hardmuscle and my condolences for your attempts to reason with him. He is, very prideful.

He will never let it go. Just admit hes right, and agree. He really needs it. Hes never wrong!

Well he was legit right this time. This content is not new. There's nothing new needing to have r1 trained skill to be able to Dan it. OP tried to tell that this is new and also a very rude kid interrupted, making things even more heated. I guess people need to understand Hardmuscle's sassiness and sarcasm as well lol.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited August 18, 2017

Well he was legit right this time. This content is not new. There's nothing new needing to have r1 trained skill to be able to Dan it.

Well the whole "needing 100 skill exp to take the test" is new.
    Which is what they were mostly upset about.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 18, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Well he was legit right this time. This content is not new. There's nothing new needing to have r1 trained skill to be able to Dan it.

Oh? There's a reason to be upset about that? I honestly never tried to do Dan Advancement in my life before because i heard a rumor that you need to participate in it at some specific time and such. So i was like "probably waste of time" and ignored it until now. I thought you needed to get fully trained r1 skill as well lol.
    [Deleted User]
  • GspinGspin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220

Well he was legit right this time. This content is not new. There's nothing new needing to have r1 trained skill to be able to Dan it. OP tried to tell that this is new and also a very rude kid interrupted, making things even more heated. I guess people need to understand Hardmuscle's sassiness and sarcasm as well lol.

Hey, im not arguing against his knowledge. Hardmuscle knows a lot! Its the rest of him I contend with haha.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 18, 2017

Time to let us use Ap cheeze 2 apply on r1(Dannable) skillz now I guess? :*
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Oh? There's a reason to be upset about that? I honestly never tried to do Dan Advancement in my life before because i heard a rumor that you need to participate in it at some specific time and such. So i was like "probably waste of time" and ignored it until now. I thought you needed to get fully trained r1 skill as well lol.

Well, I mean...

It's more convenient that you can take the test any day, instead of just being a specific time of day and only on days whose calendar date ends in 0 or 5.

But less convenient in that you need to have 100 points of training to take the test.
    And after you rank up to the next Dan rank, all the training gets reset so you'd need to do it again.

For some skills this is NO BIG DEAL.
    Mostly older skills that have a very high Skill Exp cap, Magnum Shot, Smash, Combat Mastery, Icebolt. which all have over 1,000 skill exp worth of training to get, as well as training that gives a large amount of exp at once.

But really lame for quite a few other skills. The life skills like Magic Craft, Hillwen Engineering, Blacksmithing, Tailoring, and Potion Making are notable.
    Even some of the combat skills can be annoyingly slow to get back up to 100 exp.

And difficulty aside, it also resets the progress towards that skill's master title, in case you wanted that.

At least it can be done solo and you can keep retrying the test if you fail it.
    Not looking forward to all the grinding and regrinding it'll take to get some more Dan ranked skills.
    [Deleted User]GretaSherriKokoro
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 18, 2017
    I think the OP is upset because they need 100 points, and because they reset skills they need to get that 100 points back even though they ranked it back to r1. That's understandable to be upset about... since they might not have known they would need those 100 points... but it sounds like they did that reset a while ago and they are just gonna have to deal with it. Meanwhile I have to basically master hillwen engineering AND magic craft 3 times. if anyone should be complaining it's people like me lol

@Hardmuscle: if you are the same person then I feel bad that you seem to have really become quite mean. This isn't the first thread you have been a total sass ball in and it's just... weird to me
    GretaRiddleTrickster
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think the OP is upset because they need 100 points, and because they reset skills they need to get that 100 points back even though they ranked it back to r1. That's understandable to be upset about... since they might not have known they would need those 100 points... but it sounds like they did that reset a while ago and they are just gonna have to deal with it. Meanwhile I have to basically master hillwen engineering AND magic craft 3 times. if anyone should be complaining it's people like me lol
    it's so much better than having to master it 3 times since its only 100 points compared to doing all the training requirement. Let's just be glad that nexon didn't make it so that we have to fullfil all the requirements per skill advancement attempt.
    [Deleted User]Sherri