Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is there an Elf Overhaul coming?

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited September 23, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Its like none of you have ever watched endgame koreans using magnum shot.
    Its like 160k damage per second for like two minutes.

Yeah...I used to think "shot of god" was a bug. After magnum dan 3 test, I'm not so sure anymore. DPSing with it is pretty insane.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,135
    @Policroma
    Policroma wrote: »
    Yeah...I used to think "shot of god" was a bug. After magnum dan 3 test, I'm not so sure anymore. DPSing with it is pretty insane.
    It's definitely not a bug: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Solo_Battle_Tactics#Shot_of_God

Policroma
  • PolicromaPolicroma

No, I'm aware it's on the wiki and I learned how to do it years ago for the lulz. But just because a webpage reports on it doesn't mean its legit. It always struck me as a "too good to be true" glitchey exploitey sort of thing, to the point where I haven't allowed myself to depend on it until recently. (Mainly because if it was a glitch, it could be "fixed" at any time.)

The reason the dan 3 test convinced me is it is the only way I can think of to do the test from a range. I always thought it was goofy how people would point blank enemies in their faces and then complain when they got roflstomped. (Because, for example, an elf can't use heavy armor without a significant damage disadvantage on archery.) I mean, if you wanna melee do melee, ya know? The game also provided enough tools that in most situations shot of god isn't needed, but the dan 3 test? You either have to SoG or point blank, and I really don't think archery was designed for the latter.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,135
    But just because a webpage reports on it doesn't mean its legit.
    The same can be said for a lot of things on that page. :smirk:

Policroma
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    But just because a webpage reports on it doesn't mean its legit.
    The same can be said for a lot of things on that page. :smirk:

Forgive me while I go snickersnort. It's funny because it's true.
    Hardmuscle