Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server is very unstable today.

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited August 19, 2017 in Technical Support
I got spit out like 14 times in a row while soloing alban SS heroic. Thanks to the dungeon instance safety net(I had forgotten Alban is a dungeon... :p ) I manage to finish. I wulda been one salty mess if this was back in the dayz. I'd highly recommend holding off on running lords/elite sms today. Almost had a heart attack when my first d/ced kicked in around floor 3 room 4 rite as I was about to clear it. >__>

Anyone else???
AtaraxizSherri

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Rhey wrote: »
    I got spit out like 14 times in a row while soloing alban SS heroic. Thanks to the dungeon instance safety net(I had forgotten Alban is a dungeon... :p ) I manage to finish. I wulda been one salty mess if this was back in the dayz. I'd highly recommend holding off on running lords/elite sms today. Almost had a heart attack when my first d/ced kicked in around floor 3 room 4 rite as I was about to clear it. >__>

Anyone else???

I'll let my guildies know and warn them that they may crash a lot today o.O Thanks for the warning.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited August 19, 2017
    Kept crashing in today's shadow mission.
    Thought it was my computer, tried others, They always crashed at the same point in "Shadow Cast City".
    Outside that mission it seems to run fine.

Ah, spoke too soon, just crashed trying to enter Rabbie.

Crashanogi is back, after a long hiatus.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Jesus, server instability and it's only saturday. Smh.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    And here I thought it was cause of the cruddy internet I'm on at the moment, I got booted while trying to finish blacksmithing.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Everyone is up to the Dan Advancement stuff so I suppose it's flooding the servers with information o.O
  • NanocaNanoca
    Still crashing.
    The old "not enough memory" this time.

A bit silly that two GB of DDR3 for the GPU and eight GB for the board is insufficient,considering at one time I could play this game on my P3-700 W2k machine. .
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Isn't it always unstable?
    TheNyanCatShouKSherriIyasenu
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

Anyone else???
    I wonder how much money you lost due to the log out penalty...and how did you not get the secondary password glitch if you dced 14 times o_O
  • NanocaNanoca
    TNinja wrote: »

It was pretty good for a long time. Post OB it was rock solid, but as they began slapping on stuff, it began to get bad.
    Around G2 it got really bad, but then they did some server work and it stumbled on for a while.
  • RheyRhey
    Nanoca wrote: »

It was pretty good for a long time. Post OB it was rock solid, but as they began slapping on stuff, it began to get bad.
    Around G2 it got really bad, but then they did some server work and it stumbled on for a while.

Yup. It started to get really bad when Iria came around. I remember it got so bad Nexon had 2 do like a 5 days maint.
    ShouK wrote: »

Anyone else???
    I wonder how much money you lost due to the log out penalty...and how did you not get the secondary password glitch if you dced 14 times o_O

I can close the launcher and reboot mabi back up in less than 5mins 2 avoid the glitch and keep my run. I didn't keep track of the gold loss tho.

Ofc. :p

Today is just especially bad. I think Dan update broke sumthing.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    My friend and I lagged to heck in SM today.
    And then when I solo'd Alby Adv., it kept lagging me back five feet.
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    The irony i left mabinogi for well over a year due to this and not even 5 days into my return it's back. ;0 maybe it's me
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabi doesn't usually do this for too awfully long. It will lag for a few days and the server may crash because of the Dan event bringing back older players, however, Nexon should have it back up and running in no time if it does :3
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Anybody still experiencing lag? I sure am - worse yet. I can't punch a bush without getting delay. :/
  • RheyRhey
    edited August 20, 2017
    yea dam I d/ced 4 times today alone within an hr of each other. Oh lawd. And rubeer bands are a thing when going into any assets/player traffic heavy zone too. Even forums are derping as well.
  • MistumiMistumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Hey since we're talking about things that are broken is anyone's shadow crystals not increasing the missions rewards?
    At first I thought maybe it just got nerfed for bandit hunting and such but then I tried to use it on yesterdays tail daily and nothing increased :/
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Mistumi wrote: »
    Hey since we're talking about things that are broken is anyone's shadow crystals not increasing the missions rewards?
    At first I thought maybe it just got nerfed for bandit hunting and such but then I tried to use it on yesterdays tail daily and nothing increased :/

Are you talking about the new crystals?
    If so, those only increase EXP rewards.
  • MistumiMistumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    No they're the old ones :(
  • NanocaNanoca
    Still being kicked from shadow missions for "not enough memory".
    Still getting silly mob rubberbanding and lag.

Come on Nexon, this has been going on far too long.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    edited August 21, 2017
    Gahh PS shops is also a bad idea if ur getting booted 2 much 2 often like today. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrng. We need a maint. What is going on server???