Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alpaca Pet

LanteariaLantearia
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in Item/Premium Shop
So, I'm trying to do tailoring, and finding the pouches for cobwebs and other material that are necessary is quite difficult. I have wool pouches, which were gifts from an awesome friend of mine, and have bought a couple of pouches for fabric and silk, but, it's so hard to find them, and some pouches are 1M in price or so. Does anyone know if the Alpaca will be back in the shop around Christmas time or so? Having one would make tailoring so much easier for me, and, they're so adorable. I really want one, but, I'm unsure if they're a regular sale item or not... I know we can't know if they'll be up, but... D:
SherriVioletBoyMoonsiePeloi

Comments

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited August 20, 2017
    Lantearia wrote: »
    So, I'm trying to do tailoring, and finding the pouches for cobwebs and other material that are necessary is quite difficult. I have wool pouches, which were gifts from an awesome friend of mine, and have bought a couple of pouches for fabric and silk, but, it's so hard to find them, and some pouches are 1M in price or so. Does anyone know if the Alpaca will be back in the shop around Christmas time or so? Having one would make tailoring so much easier for me, and, they're so adorable. I really want one, but, I'm unsure if they're a regular sale item or not... I know we can't know if they'll be up, but... D:

Every single pouch I have is from Festia Commemorative Gift Boxes (I just miss 2 total regarding fabric) and the Wool one from the Iria Exploration Quest. For now you could do some Festia spamming to get some, then wait for the Alpaca to return and have more pouches, as I assume more time you spend on tailoring, more pouches you'll need.

[EDIT: the Sheeptuplet pet has the Large Collection Wool Pouch that stores 100 wool, I have that one too]
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited August 20, 2017
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Every single pouch I have is from Festia Commemorative Gift Boxes (I just miss 2 total regarding fabric) and the Wool one from the Iria Exploration Quest. For now you could do some Festia spamming to get some, then wait for the Alpaca to return and have more pouches, as I assume more time you spend on tailoring, more pouches you'll need.

[EDIT: the Sheeptuplet pet has the Large Collection Wool Pouch that stores 100 wool, I have that one too]

So far, I'm having trouble getting them from Festia. I've managed to get two common fabric at one point, but gave those to a friend who was doing tailoring, before I decided to start it as well. Rip. I've actually managed to receive some as gifts from friends, thankfully, but, I don't want to hold onto them for too long. And, Iria Exploration Quest? Are those the events on the board, or, was that during the event? I'm sorry to be such a bother.

I definitely hope to get an Alpaca! Here's hoping the Goddesses hear my plea.I would love to have a couple of each pouch one day, at least.

• MoonsieMoonsie
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    If they brought these back, I'd buy 10. I love these pets the most!
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I thought the alpaca pouches you can make were for its fur only?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    And, Iria Exploration Quest? Are those the events on the board, or, was that during the event? I'm sorry to be such a bother.

I was talking about this:
    TSkaC2E.jpg
    I definitely hope to get an Alpaca! Here's hoping the Goddesses hear my plea.I would love to have a couple of each pouch one day, at least.
    The Twitch Stream showed some new content still not implemented but should arrive before the end of this month, one of the things were a Pet Gacha that has a lot of pets, including... DUN DUN DUN
    THE ALPACA PET
    Peloi
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    The wool pouch via exploration has always been there. It just died out to the point no one new really knows about it. Used to spam these for people to help them out.....then I found most of them were too lazy so I stopped getting them.

Just keep your eye out, the wool pouches do go on sale and every now and then you can ask and ppl will give them out for free as they have no more use for the bags since they're done training and have an alpaca themselves. Some ppl just keep the more demanding ones since they're always crafting higher items.

Pets usually go back on sale.....you just have to wait or save in-game currency for someone to trade it via pet medallion when they have their sales.