Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Event Again

Comments

• FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited August 24, 2017
    It's an attendance event, but instead of instantly receiving a reward upon logging in, we only get points, and have to wait up to 60 minutes to get the best chunk of points. And the "rewards" are only obtainable through the point shop, where you can have enough points to get the scooter and literally nothing else.

I get it that we just had Hot Day weekends that gave us things for logging in, but is overnerfing the Attendance Event really this necessary?
    badnewsbarrettSherri
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Lel I failed it.
    Logged in an immediatly pressed get stamp.
    Welp i have to wait for tomorrow.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm torn between the scooter or some of these other prizes. I know that a scooter imp is always worth getting if you don't have one (which I don't), but is a regular scooter (like this) worth getting if you don't need the inventory space? I guess it might be the fastest pet?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I'm torn between the scooter or some of these other prizes. I know that a scooter imp is always worth getting if you don't have one (which I don't), but is a regular scooter (like this) worth getting if you don't need the inventory space? I guess it might be the fastest pet?
    It might be that getting the scooter don't actually use the points, but unsure about that.

I like the scooter because it's small and for me personally, since I play with terrible ping, its small size reduces rubber-banding in dungeon, SM, etc. I don't think it's the fastest pet, I think my Lento is faster than my scooter, but it might be the fastest pet that can hit orbs.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525

Scooter
    Get -> Make it level 200 -> Use Medal when they give us for free(event) or cash shop -> Sell maybe.

Protection Stone
    Get -> Attempt upgrading -> Fail -> 0 Profit

Idk. Personally I would rather just get scooter for this time, as in collection since protection stone seems common thing from event nowadays.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Negumiko wrote: »
    it could be Erin's Holiday event from here looks like we have gotten most of the other events from around that time already. that horse pet looks super cool. but a small fishing event or something would also be nice.

I'd like to say that it might be next year's April Fool's event, or something else, but I'm not entirely sure what NA would do with KR's Children's Day event.

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sherri wrote: »
    Though in all seriousness, I hope it is an attendance thing. Nice and easy, maybe a pet at the end..
    I can dream ;-;

IM A PSYCHIC
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Though in all seriousness, I hope it is an attendance thing. Nice and easy, maybe a pet at the end..
    I can dream ;-;

IM A PSYCHIC

so your the maker of this awful event, it was the loli all this time.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    ShouK wrote: »
    It might be that getting the scooter don't actually use the points, but unsure about that.

I like the scooter because it's small and for me personally, since I play with terrible ping, its small size reduces rubber-banding in dungeon, SM, etc. I don't think it's the fastest pet, I think my Lento is faster than my scooter, but it might be the fastest pet that can hit orbs.

Yes...I did notice the scooter doesn't show up in the point shop for some reason. Or am I the only one that has this problem? If so, I guess Nexon chose for me, lol.

And being able to hit orbs is a definite plus. Thanks for the info!~

Ellisya wrote: »

Scooter
    Get -> Make it level 200 -> Use Medal when they give us for free(event) or cash shop -> Sell maybe.

Protection Stone
    Get -> Attempt upgrading -> Fail -> 0 Profit

Idk. Personally I would rather just get scooter for this time, as in collection since protection stone seems common thing from event nowadays.

True. I would probably get more for my time with selling the scooter if I don't need it, whereas the stone would be for just one point on one weapon. And Nexon always gives us stones; they don't always give out pets...

Hmmm...I think I will end up going with the scooter after all. Thanks everyone!
    Sherri
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Honestly I think this is the most terrible stamp event ever. I'd like to get the pet but this isn't worth it, especially when there's not any other good prizes I get along the way, like a few Eweca orbs or dye ampoule sets or anything like that... This isn't worth it lol.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    AFK-fishing event rly need mp pots

Ooh I need gems so much.
    I had like two banks full.
    Then my friend and I got spirit weapons.
    Hungry children
    Falaflame wrote: »
    It's an attendance event, but instead of instantly receiving a reward upon logging in, we only get points, and have to wait up to 60 minutes to get the best chunk of points. And the "rewards" are only obtainable through the point shop, where you can have enough points to get the scooter and literally nothing else.

I get it that we just had Hot Day weekends that gave us things for logging in, but is overnerfing the Attendance Event really this necessary?

Thank you for clarifying.Honestly, I'm not surprised with this.
    Many events were similar to this.
    Get only said amount and only able to get one thing.
    Honestly I think this is the most terrible stamp event ever. I'd like to get the pet but this isn't worth it, especially when there's not any other good prizes I get along the way, like a few Eweca orbs or dye ampoule sets or anything like that... This isn't worth it lol.

Ow really? I haven't gotten online yet to see myself, and now there isn't any prizes to gain from the thing itself? Bummer.
    Whatever free pet i need the space ;-;
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I like that I can claim the stamp anytime. Some days I have time to afk for an hour, but other days I really don't have any time to do that so it'll be great to still get some points for logging in.

Previous attendance events REQUIRED you to stay on for 30+ minutes to get a stamp at all.
    Sherri