Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kokopo Pet is Fantastic!

XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
edited January 1, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
I just wanted to take a second to let people know that this is probably the best pet that has ever been released. And no it's not because of the stupid crossover, because Mabinogi could have had this pet without it. Just a giant chicken. But it's simply adorable. I don't mind the scooters and the other fancy stuff, but pets like this is what should be coming out. Fantasy oriented giant lovable turkeys.

I love taking it around everywhere and I wish to see more pets like this.

Great Job Devxon.
  1. Is the giant chicken great?47 votes
    1. Yes he is.
       87% (41 votes)
    2. Yes he is.
       13% (6 votes)

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I agree. It is so freaking adorable.

I also think we need more fantasy related things to really fit the game. In my opinion the scooters dont make sense. Why would we have those in Mabi? There is no indication of other transportation like that, the pet makes no sense. Kinda felt like guns didnt fit either, but moving back on topic.

We definately need more pets that are cute and fantasy oriented.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 2, 2017
    @BerrySwirl That's why i don't own any scooters. They look too ridiculous for me in this fantasy game. What's next? Cars with blinking eyes? Oh God, i just created a nightmare in my head...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    What about when that cute fat pigeon start dancing with that lovely moving just because it's happy to have you as its owner?
    I fell in love at first sight when seeing the first episode of the series and having the possibility to buy one was the cherry on the cake
    Ktty
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I love that 2 people riding it sit side by side and not front to back.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

What about when that cute fat pigeon start dancing with that lovely moving just because it's happy to have you as its owner?
    I was happy when I got to buy one too. When it started dancing after the first summon I truly fell in love with it too!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I love my scooters. :<
    Helsa
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    It looks great and it's the fast 2 seater, so what's there not to like? I just wish I knew how much protection/hp it had before creating it. I'm debating whether it's worth it to level it to lv200. Anyone knows? Also can it attack while mounted?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited January 2, 2017
    @MissFortune

I also love the fact they sit side by side.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    edited January 2, 2017
    Rak
    Rak said:

It looks great and it's the fast 2 seater, so what's there not to like? I just wish I knew how much protection/hp it had before creating it. I'm debating whether it's worth it to level it to lv200. Anyone knows? Also can it attack while mounted?
    -

About the attack while mounted, I can confirm you it's possible. For the stats, you mean the one he gives you or its own stats?
    KttyRak
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Kokopo is best bird.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I like that it seats two people regardless of race, not slow, and you can attack while on it. Pew pew pew.
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited January 3, 2017
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

Rak
    Rak said:

-

About the attack while mounted, I can confirm you it's possible. For the stats, you mean the one he gives you or its own stats?
    Its own stats. I'm looking for a pet for Divine Link. Scooter doesn't seem to be re-releasing any time soon. I'll have to level up a phoenix for that 50% protection. If, however, the Chocobo had 50% protection as well...

[Edit] Never mind. I just checked the wiki, Someone just updated it. 20% protection, 320hp, and 60 STR. Not good enough to spend all that time getting it to lv200. I'll leave it at lv100 and call it a day. :)