Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for all information on Shyllien

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
in Help
Now before you say anything completely stupid like use the wiki the wiki is completely useless in regards to what I want to know, I want to know if its possible to clear out the Sasquatches and anyone willing to join me farming because the game literally punishes me with glitchs, broken walls that make things like meteor strike not hit where the marker is and Uber Multi-Aggro. I can't watch my back because of the flawed design in walls blocking my view and the game not having any first person view for such a idiot design.

Comments

• FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Most people get ice speer reforge equipment I'd use explosion radius and most of the time most people don't gather at the large Crystal. Seeing as much poison herbs is the biggest Bane in Magic crafting it is better to clear out the left side in subsection 2 of the nature reserve to a point where nothing will ever you and the spots that show up there are the best place to gather. You yield more poison herbs and more crystals that way. I honestly think the Nature Reserve should have been a lot bigger because the number of moms that are in that one section with large crystal is just ridiculous. This coming from somebody who's trained it to rank 1.
    Rainthesword
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Why would you want to clear out the Sasquatches?

They're hard to kill, dangerous in their numbers, and respawn fairly quickly.
    And that giant deposit in the back only has shyllien crystals, none of the herbs you'll need to make mysterious powders.

If you're gathering materials, best to clear out the areas to the sides and hope that the plants and rabbits respawn outside of aggro range of the gathering nodes.
    Can carve out a nice niche to gather from.
    26fa91b746.jpg

Can get more than just these two gathering nodes if you clear out a little further to the right, but eh.
    A lot easier to clear, more "permanent", safer, and more useful to gather from than the big node.
    pawcalypseRainthesword[Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 24, 2017
    Also, if you prefer Area 1 the back left is also a good place to start with. Just clear out the zone a bit.

Man-eating plants are the ones with Fireball so always take those out if you're in Area 2. Like Iyasenu says, avoid the huge node as it's more like a trap for the wide-eyed, and use the area she mentioned.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    It's possible to clear out the sasquatches and plants on one side of the large crystal. There's a little niche on the left side where the mobs can't reach you, if you cling close enough to it.

I've also seen people clinging onto a little niche on the right side, but I haven't been able to clear out that area myself so I'm not sure exactly where it is.

Of course, if some clueless noob decides to meteor the delicious pile of mobs on the uncleared side, they'll respawn around you lol.