Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Duo Freebie (status: 2/2)

Comments

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    The faces are priceless! Even the plushies do that and oh god the DONUT BIG CUSHION! Sooo cuteeee <3
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    Aw man your arts is super cute!
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    haha, it came out so cutes and funnies xD love ittt
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    It's so cute! Anyway thanks for all the freebies you did this summer I didn't get picked for any but I loved seeing all the art you made your style is so nice. I don't know if you'd want to but do you think you'd be opening commissions at some point? Sorry if that's been asked before I was just kinda curious.
  • AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    Thanks everyone ^^' And I was thinking of opening an art shop sometime this year, just have to prepare examples and all. :)
    NekoLilyImaizumiOkamixdimsumPankoodaRoeletteNevine
  • RoeletteRoelette
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
    I feel that, I like your art, open an art shop o 3o!!!