Check out the patch notes for the October 15th update: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23838/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

General Respect/Handling Grief

Comments

  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Posts: 664
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    HardmuscleYellowBinGretaSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    TheNyanCat
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Posts: 664
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    I'm actually allowed to post on any thread as long as the last comment does not exceed a month's time OuO . I felt like something should be said, so I said it. The initial situation may have been about a specific person or group, however my post is directed towards those who actually have no idea how to handle a similar situation. VFMs handled the issue in the initial post, so it really doesn't matter if I post, given mine is about a general-calling. It's also not necro-bumping or generally bumping since my comment has something relevant to the topic - whether anyone feels like I should have said anything or not.

    Harassment happens somewhere ingame everyday. Not to mention, it causes a lot of people to be overly stressed/depressed if they're unsure how to handle the situation. Since this is something I have a personal experience in, I feel like my two-cents was fine to be given considering the situation I'm in hasn't had action taken by Nexon at all. This is just a wake-up call to those who are in the same position as this:

    "You don't need to quit the game or ignite a situation further just because Nexon doesn't take action. Just ignore it, move on, if it continues oh well, it won't matter in the long run. If other people stick their noses in the wrong place that's their fault. Don't worry about it."

    Given how I haven't posted on this thread and my comment was civil and on-topic, I kindly disagree that my comment was against any rules and was simply advice to those who have no idea on how to handle a situation similar to this :3

    Tacking on to this: Anyone's advice or opinion is valuable to situations like this. If someone really needed help, my comment or anyone's comment could help someone through a situation without needing to make a post themselves. Therefore, I do not regret making a post since I offered Intel on things that could help their case or advice to get them through their situation. It might be "beating a dead horse" in some eyes, however, my comment did not purse any threats or rule-breaking, and the initial problem (OP posted a name or something that was removed) was taken care of. Therefore, I did not "beat a dead horse" due to my comment offering advice and it corresponded to the topic that the post was initially made about. ^~^
    IyasenuGretaSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    I'm actually allowed to post on any thread as long as the last comment does not exceed a month's time OuO . I felt like something should be said, so I said it. The initial situation may have been about a specific person or group, however my post is directed towards those who actually have no idea how to handle a similar situation. VFMs handled the issue in the initial post, so it really doesn't matter if I post, given mine is about a general-calling. It's also not necro-bumping or generally bumping since my comment has something relevant to the topic - whether anyone feels like I should have said anything or not.

    Harassment happens somewhere ingame everyday. Not to mention, it causes a lot of people to be overly stressed/depressed if they're unsure how to handle the situation. Since this is something I have a personal experience in, I feel like my two-cents was fine to be given considering the situation I'm in hasn't had action taken by Nexon at all. This is just a wake-up call to those who are in the same position as this:

    "You don't need to quit the game or ignite a situation further just because Nexon doesn't take action. Just ignore it, move on, if it continues oh well, it won't matter in the long run. If other people stick their noses in the wrong place that's their fault. Don't worry about it."

    Given how I haven't posted on this thread and my comment was civil and on-topic, I kindly disagree that my comment was against any rules and was simply advice to those who have no idea on how to handle a situation similar to this :3
    Wow. Talk about taking what was said out of context. I didn't say you broke any rules. I said the thread doesn't belong here, because it is in fact about a specific user whose name will not be stated (it is harassment). The thread died last week. All you're doing now is beating a dead horse.

    You talk about knowing what it's like and "understanding", but that doesn't appear to be true.

  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Posts: 664
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    I'm actually allowed to post on any thread as long as the last comment does not exceed a month's time OuO . I felt like something should be said, so I said it. The initial situation may have been about a specific person or group, however my post is directed towards those who actually have no idea how to handle a similar situation. VFMs handled the issue in the initial post, so it really doesn't matter if I post, given mine is about a general-calling. It's also not necro-bumping or generally bumping since my comment has something relevant to the topic - whether anyone feels like I should have said anything or not.

    Harassment happens somewhere ingame everyday. Not to mention, it causes a lot of people to be overly stressed/depressed if they're unsure how to handle the situation. Since this is something I have a personal experience in, I feel like my two-cents was fine to be given considering the situation I'm in hasn't had action taken by Nexon at all. This is just a wake-up call to those who are in the same position as this:

    "You don't need to quit the game or ignite a situation further just because Nexon doesn't take action. Just ignore it, move on, if it continues oh well, it won't matter in the long run. If other people stick their noses in the wrong place that's their fault. Don't worry about it."

    Given how I haven't posted on this thread and my comment was civil and on-topic, I kindly disagree that my comment was against any rules and was simply advice to those who have no idea on how to handle a situation similar to this :3
    Wow. Talk about taking what was said out of context. I didn't say you broke any rules. I said the thread doesn't belong here, because it is in fact about a specific user whose name will not be stated. The thread died 6 days ago, and all you're doing now is beating a dead horse to get the last word. On topic or not.

    I'm actually standing up for myself because I haven't commented here and I felt like you were denying that right even though OP broke the rules (to which I actually had nothing to do with) - I haven't had time to comment on much for a week and I have experience in this particular field, so I wanted to give my advice.

    Sorry for "taking it out of context", but I thought you were referring to bumping (meaning the thread was too old or inactive to comment in). The thread was on the first page, and I felt like I could comment so I did.

    I didn't refer to anything that OP said besides advice on how to deal with harassment - to which I will repeat - and I will add I have nothing to do with that situation:

    If someone harasses you and nothing is done, move on, focus on what really matters - because it is doubtful it will come up again in the long run. If it does, continue to be happy and have fun in the game - which is it's initial purpose.
    KouyioueIyasenuSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    I'm actually allowed to post on any thread as long as the last comment does not exceed a month's time OuO . I felt like something should be said, so I said it. The initial situation may have been about a specific person or group, however my post is directed towards those who actually have no idea how to handle a similar situation. VFMs handled the issue in the initial post, so it really doesn't matter if I post, given mine is about a general-calling. It's also not necro-bumping or generally bumping since my comment has something relevant to the topic - whether anyone feels like I should have said anything or not.

    Harassment happens somewhere ingame everyday. Not to mention, it causes a lot of people to be overly stressed/depressed if they're unsure how to handle the situation. Since this is something I have a personal experience in, I feel like my two-cents was fine to be given considering the situation I'm in hasn't had action taken by Nexon at all. This is just a wake-up call to those who are in the same position as this:

    "You don't need to quit the game or ignite a situation further just because Nexon doesn't take action. Just ignore it, move on, if it continues oh well, it won't matter in the long run. If other people stick their noses in the wrong place that's their fault. Don't worry about it."

    Given how I haven't posted on this thread and my comment was civil and on-topic, I kindly disagree that my comment was against any rules and was simply advice to those who have no idea on how to handle a situation similar to this :3
    Wow. Talk about taking what was said out of context. I didn't say you broke any rules. I said the thread doesn't belong here, because it is in fact about a specific user whose name will not be stated. The thread died 6 days ago, and all you're doing now is beating a dead horse to get the last word. On topic or not.

    I'm actually standing up for myself because I haven't commented here and I feel like you're denying that right even though OP broke the rules (to which I actually had nothing to do with) - I haven't had time to comment on much for a week and I have experience in this particular field, so I wanted to give my advice.

    Sorry for "taking it out of context", but I thought you were referring to bumping (meaning the thread was too old or inactive to comment in). The thread was on the first page, and I felt like I could comment so I did.

    I didn't refer to anything that OP said besides advice on how to deal with harassment - to which I will repeat - and I will add I have nothing to do with that situation:

    If someone harasses you and nothing is done, move on, focus on what really matters - because it is doubtful it will come up again in the long run. If it does, continue to be happy and have fun in the game - which is it's initial purpose.
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server. While certain people in this thread will tell you it's not about this person (in the thread); those same people have no problem sending private messages to wail about their rights to harass this specific person. That is why this thread died last week. The thread itself is harassment.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Posts: 664
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Fun fact: I've been harassed non-stop here on the forums and on the game for almost a year now, and have continuously reported said people(s). What has Nexon done? Absolutely nothing besides lock threads. That's all.

    My best advice to anyone going through this: Be sure you screenshot anything via MABINOGI and even take a video of it through Mabi. They will not check screenies from other programs. They'll just mark your case closed wether valuable evidence or not (this happened too me).

    If harassment continues, just ignore it. Screenshot, move on. You have better things to take care of rather than focus solely on this or leave the game because of it.

    In truth: This game was made for enjoyment, and it's really up to you if you let this stop you from enjoying the game. If it's really a big deal to you and it outweighs your love for this game, be my guest and let if affect how you socialize or if you continue socializing; that's your honest opinion/decision. But, if you ignore it and move on and not talk about it, you can go back to your life.

    Piece of advice: If you completely ignore something and continue living your life, you are untouchable by trolls or rude people. Don't let someone else defy your love for this game and it's community.
    This thread (about a specific person; named or not) died 6 days ago. The below image is an accurate representation of your post. I'm not saying I disagree with anything you said; just that this situation did not belong in the forum to start with; let alone need to be revived a week later. :)

    vuLm15j.gif

    I'm actually allowed to post on any thread as long as the last comment does not exceed a month's time OuO . I felt like something should be said, so I said it. The initial situation may have been about a specific person or group, however my post is directed towards those who actually have no idea how to handle a similar situation. VFMs handled the issue in the initial post, so it really doesn't matter if I post, given mine is about a general-calling. It's also not necro-bumping or generally bumping since my comment has something relevant to the topic - whether anyone feels like I should have said anything or not.

    Harassment happens somewhere ingame everyday. Not to mention, it causes a lot of people to be overly stressed/depressed if they're unsure how to handle the situation. Since this is something I have a personal experience in, I feel like my two-cents was fine to be given considering the situation I'm in hasn't had action taken by Nexon at all. This is just a wake-up call to those who are in the same position as this:

    "You don't need to quit the game or ignite a situation further just because Nexon doesn't take action. Just ignore it, move on, if it continues oh well, it won't matter in the long run. If other people stick their noses in the wrong place that's their fault. Don't worry about it."

    Given how I haven't posted on this thread and my comment was civil and on-topic, I kindly disagree that my comment was against any rules and was simply advice to those who have no idea on how to handle a situation similar to this :3
    Wow. Talk about taking what was said out of context. I didn't say you broke any rules. I said the thread doesn't belong here, because it is in fact about a specific user whose name will not be stated. The thread died 6 days ago, and all you're doing now is beating a dead horse to get the last word. On topic or not.

    I'm actually standing up for myself because I haven't commented here and I feel like you're denying that right even though OP broke the rules (to which I actually had nothing to do with) - I haven't had time to comment on much for a week and I have experience in this particular field, so I wanted to give my advice.

    Sorry for "taking it out of context", but I thought you were referring to bumping (meaning the thread was too old or inactive to comment in). The thread was on the first page, and I felt like I could comment so I did.

    I didn't refer to anything that OP said besides advice on how to deal with harassment - to which I will repeat - and I will add I have nothing to do with that situation:

    If someone harasses you and nothing is done, move on, focus on what really matters - because it is doubtful it will come up again in the long run. If it does, continue to be happy and have fun in the game - which is it's initial purpose.
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server. While certain people in this thread will tell you it's not about this person (in the thread); those same people have no problem sending private messages to wail about their rights to harass this specific person. That is why this thread died last week.

    I didn't know this - as you can tell by my initial post. I had nothing to do with this situation and my advice was directed at those who have experienced harassment, not the OP directly.

    I care about those people who need this advice and therefore I made my experience known without giving any details. Whether you think I've actually experienced this or not (you've actually seen this happen) - that is not the point of my post. My post is about what to do or feel if a situation happens. It's merely related to the topic, not directly involved.
    Sherri
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,455
    Posts: 391
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    They're just going to keep replying in order to be the " " last-words " " . Regardless and without composure for how much this topic is destroyed as the expense.

    Besides, if it becomes an actual problem: Those in charge can simply read the hidden stealth-edits and delete the topic of their own free will. - - - Thanks for your tips,

    - - - - -
    Edit: And of course a few minutes later I joyfully point this out: :)
    b6WCpjw.png

    You can't really hide stealth edits from someone who actually has more web experience than you claim to have. Also, I don't need to save HTML the old-fashioned way, browser extensions exist now that do it in a much cleaner more technologically advanced, contractually questionable way xD
    IyasenuHardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I didn't know this - as you can tell by my initial post. I had nothing to do with this situation and my advice was directed at those who have experienced harassment, not the OP directly.

    I care about those people who need this advice and therefore I made my experience known without giving any details. Whether you think I've actually experienced this or not - that is not the point of my post. My post is about what to do or feel if a situation happens. It's merely related to the topic, not directly involved.
    In case you didn't notice. I didn't disagree with your initial post. I simply implied this thread was better off dead.

    You were not defending yourself against anything in this thread. ~ Reading it will help you comprehend it better.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    They're just going to keep replying in order to be the " " last-words " " .
    You are part of the equation.

    No matter how many people like what you post, or how many posts you like. This thread's purpose is the same.

  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Posts: 664
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I didn't know this - as you can tell by my initial post. I had nothing to do with this situation and my advice was directed at those who have experienced harassment, not the OP directly.

    I care about those people who need this advice and therefore I made my experience known without giving any details. Whether you think I've actually experienced this or not - that is not the point of my post. My post is about what to do or feel if a situation happens. It's merely related to the topic, not directly involved.
    In case you didn't notice. I didn't disagree with your initial post. I simply implied this thread was better off dead.

    You were not defending yourself against anything in this thread. ~ Reading it will help you comprehend it better.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    They're just going to keep replying in order to be the " " last-words " " .
    You are part of the equation.

    No matter how many people like what you post, or how many posts you like. This thread's purpose is the same.

    I was defending myself against your comment towards mine. Again, my post had nothing to do with OP's intentions . It was simple advice. It was on-topic and was directed to people being harassed, as I've previously stated.

    OP's intentions aren't my own. My intention was to inform others how I've recovered from my own similar situation. I don't involve myself with drama of other's - I didn't inflame any post made by OP. I simply gave advice regarding the topic :3

    Maybe you misunderstood me as I misunderstood you - it's simple human miscommunication.

    This thread may have been better off dead, however, my post was advice regarding how to handle harassment. As to which I will repeat so the thread isn't completely derailed due to this small argument:

    Harassment is common in-game and on the forums. If you take Mabinogi screenshots via the menu, you have better chances of solving your case. If Nexon does not take action: ignore it and move on, don't let it stop you from enjoying the game.

    I will offer no further posts on this thread to stop it from being derailed.
    Sherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I didn't know this - as you can tell by my initial post. I had nothing to do with this situation and my advice was directed at those who have experienced harassment, not the OP directly.

    I care about those people who need this advice and therefore I made my experience known without giving any details. Whether you think I've actually experienced this or not - that is not the point of my post. My post is about what to do or feel if a situation happens. It's merely related to the topic, not directly involved.
    In case you didn't notice. I didn't disagree with your initial post. I simply implied this thread was better off dead.

    You were not defending yourself against anything in this thread. ~ Reading it will help you comprehend it better.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    They're just going to keep replying in order to be the " " last-words " " .
    You are part of the equation.

    No matter how many people like what you post, or how many posts you like. This thread's purpose is the same.

    I was defending myself against your comment towards mine. Again, my post had nothing to do with OP's intentions . It was simple advice. It was on-topic and was directed to people being harassed, as I've previously stated.

    OP's intentions aren't my own. My intention was to inform others how I've recovered from my own similar situation. I don't involve myself with drama of other's - I didn't inflame any post made by OP. I simply gave advice regarding the topic :3

    Maybe you misunderstood me as I misunderstood you - it's simple human miscommunication.

    This thread may have been better off dead, however, my post was advice regarding how to handle harassment. As to which I will repeat so the thread isn't completely derailed due to this small argument:

    Harassment is common in-game and on the forums. If you take Mabinogi screenshots via the menu, you have better chances of solving your case. If Nexon does not take action: ignore it and move on, don't let it stop you from enjoying the game.

    I will offer no further posts on this thread to stop it from being derailed.
    Your initial post was not in defense of anything said in this dead topic. It's okay if you wish to pretend you didn't know what I was referring to. If anything to get the last word. If you reply again I will unlike your initial post to satisfy the ignorance you're displaying. Good night.

    I was the first person to like/agree with your post. It's a shame you only see opinions from one side of the window.

  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    If you are going to bring back a dead topic, at least use correct information to fan the flames.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server.

    1. This person was never brought into question until I took a guess at who it was and ended up being right.
    2. This 3 letter name is not that person's actual IGN on the server. The name(s) of this individual are much longer and vary. People on this server just needed an alias to simplify the identity.
    3. You only know who it is because I had a private talk with you explaining who this person was and what they have done in the past. Even when what they have done to others was revealed to you, you still insisted they were the perfect little angel.
    4. I gave you my Discord name to add so I could take you to talk to the person in question to hear it from them. You never added me, so such information never became obtainable for you.
    5. This person in question found this entire topic and everything surrounding it as a joke. Not even phased. Right back to the usual actions.

    Just let this thread die already.
    Policroma
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    If you are going to bring back a dead topic, at least use correct information to fan the flames.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server.

    1. This person was never brought into question until I took a guess at who it was and ended up being right.
    2. This 3 letter name is not that person's actual IGN on the server. The name(s) of this individual are much longer and vary. People on this server just needed an alias to simplify the identity.
    3. You only know who it is because I had a private talk with you explaining who this person was and what they have done in the past. Even when what they have done to others was revealed to you, you still insisted they were the perfect little angel.
    4. I gave you my Discord name to add so I could take you to talk to the person in question to hear it from them. You never added me, so such information never became obtainable for you.
    5. This person in question found this entire topic and everything surrounding it as a joke. Not even phased. Right back to the usual actions.

    Just let this thread die already.
    You are in-game friends with the OP. ~ "I totally believe it was a random guess.... uh huh... yeah ... right." ~ I have spies on Tarlach.

    Your communication with me was one-way. If you recall correctly, I did not reply to you; and this was not because I'm blind or stupid.


  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    If you are going to bring back a dead topic, at least use correct information to fan the flames.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server.

    1. This person was never brought into question until I took a guess at who it was and ended up being right.
    2. This 3 letter name is not that person's actual IGN on the server. The name(s) of this individual are much longer and vary. People on this server just needed an alias to simplify the identity.
    3. You only know who it is because I had a private talk with you explaining who this person was and what they have done in the past. Even when what they have done to others was revealed to you, you still insisted they were the perfect little angel.
    4. I gave you my Discord name to add so I could take you to talk to the person in question to hear it from them. You never added me, so such information never became obtainable for you.
    5. This person in question found this entire topic and everything surrounding it as a joke. Not even phased. Right back to the usual actions.

    Just let this thread die already.
    You are in-game friends with the OP. ~ "I totally believe it was a random guess.... uh huh... yeah ... right... " ~ I have spies on Tarlach.


    OP was a regular at a hangout spot for most major players of Tarlach, Channel 7 Tir.
    Most people in that hangout spot know eachother. Every person involved in this situation has been there at some point.

    However, you seem to believe you can discredit an entire argument because I happen to know OP in game on any level.

    And if you REALLY have spies on Tarlach, tell me. Where am I most often found? Where is the person in question most often found?
    And what color is the main outfit of the person in question, for all identities? Who is the person I'm married to on my giant? What is my family name?
    If you really want to make the spy claim, I'll have you put it to the test.

    This entire topic began because of one person in question pushing things too far with an unnamed individual, who is friends with the OP, more than I ever will be.

    I happened to guess who it was correctly, and wanted to leave it at that.

    Then you come into this topic and think the person who pushed things too far is innocent of all things, and start an argument to defend this user at every turn, even when information entirely works against you.

    You refuse to jump in game to meet me or the person in question to hear the full story, something that your "spies" could have also easily done in your place.
    Even when I tell you over messages on the forum everything about the situation, you insist the person who caused this entire situation is a perfectly innocent little angel, and that everyone else involved is harassing them. (Something said individual found hysterical.)

    On top of that, I gave you a free chance to go and meet this person you thought was being harassed on Discord for a direct 1 on 1 chat.
    You never took that chance, even though that person decided it would be worth it to wait for you to arrive.

    I gave you many ways to get the information you would need to put all of this to rest, but you decided against it.
    Instead, you decide to give yourself this imaginary story in your head, where everything you think happens is true.

    The only thing this topic deserves now is a lock, as any attempt to give you information you need is in vain.
    All it has ended up as is a pointless argument against your presumptions.
    Sherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    If you are going to bring back a dead topic, at least use correct information to fan the flames.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This thread was created with the intent to harass a certain person (with a 3 letter name) on the Tarlach Server.

    1. This person was never brought into question until I took a guess at who it was and ended up being right.
    2. This 3 letter name is not that person's actual IGN on the server. The name(s) of this individual are much longer and vary. People on this server just needed an alias to simplify the identity.
    3. You only know who it is because I had a private talk with you explaining who this person was and what they have done in the past. Even when what they have done to others was revealed to you, you still insisted they were the perfect little angel.
    4. I gave you my Discord name to add so I could take you to talk to the person in question to hear it from them. You never added me, so such information never became obtainable for you.
    5. This person in question found this entire topic and everything surrounding it as a joke. Not even phased. Right back to the usual actions.

    Just let this thread die already.
    You are in-game friends with the OP. ~ "I totally believe it was a random guess.... uh huh... yeah ... right... " ~ I have spies on Tarlach.


    OP was a regular at a hangout spot for most major players of Tarlach, Channel 7 Tir.
    Most people in that hangout spot know eachother. Every person involved in this situation has been there at some point.

    However, you seem to believe you can discredit an entire argument because I happen to know OP in game on any level.

    And if you REALLY have spies on Tarlach, tell me. Where am I most often found? Where is the person in question most often found?
    And what color is the main outfit of the person in question, for all identities? Who is the person I'm married to on my giant? What is my family name?
    If you really want to make the spy claim, I'll have you put it to the test.

    This entire topic began because of one person in question pushing things too far with an unnamed individual, who is friends with the OP, more than I ever will be.

    I happened to guess who it was correctly, and wanted to leave it at that.

    Then you come into this topic and think the person who pushed things too far is innocent of all things, and start an argument to defend this user at every turn, even when information entirely works against you.

    You refuse to jump in game to meet me or the person in question to hear the full story, something that your "spies" could have also easily done in your place.
    Even when I tell you over messages on the forum everything about the situation, you insist the person who caused this entire situation is a perfectly innocent little angel, and that everyone else involved is harassing them. (Something said individual found hysterical.)

    On top of that, I gave you a free chance to go and meet this person you thought was being harassed on Discord for a direct 1 on 1 chat.
    You never took that chance, even though that person decided it would be worth it to wait for you to arrive.

    I gave you many ways to get the information you would need to put all of this to rest, but you decided against it.
    Instead, you decide to give yourself this imaginary story in your head, where everything you think happens is true.

    The only thing this topic deserves now is a lock, as any attempt to give you information you need is in vain.
    All it has ended up as is a pointless argument against your presumptions.
    The only thing I seem to be is correct from the word go. This thread is indeed about a specific person. Despite several attempts to deny it. The best way to deal with harassment most definitely does not include taking it to the forum to escalate the situation farther, let alone dwell on it. I don't need any information. You have done a marvelous job of providing what was needed to prove the real intention of the thread. ~ Cheers.

    @Kouyioue ~ A third grader can save a copy of the website. This doesn't take away from a person's right to edit their posts (change their mind).

  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    The only thing I seem to be is correct from the word go.
    I don't need any information.



    And with that, show is over.
    Awaiting topic lock.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 5, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    The only thing I seem to be is correct from the word go.
    I don't need any information.



    And with that, show is over.
    Awaiting topic lock.
    If it were yours, you could request it be locked. ~ *hint* (report yourself) .. -- now tell me another story about the randomness of this thread. :)

  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,455
    Posts: 391
    Member
    You haven't changed your mind. And cannot prove it
    HardmuscleSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited October 26, 2017
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    You haven't changed your mind. And cannot prove it
    I don't care if you mirrored the site with HTTrack ... like I did when I made the MML Library ... -- You're not making sense.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    a much cleaner more technologically advanced, contractually questionable way xD
    a what? :D ~ .... [removed]

    4rhxTY7.png

    Lol @ Ctrl+S
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,045
    Posts: 6,831
    Member
    Oh, i missed something here.

    yNiBv8S.gif

    Done. This thread looks way better now.
    PolicromaHardmuscleSherri
This discussion has been closed.