Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Treasure Dungeons outside of Ace talent

KokoroKokoro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think that it would be nice to allow Treasure Dungeons to be found outside of the Treasure Hunter Talent. Currently we have to be in the Treasure Hunter talent in order to get Treasure Dungeons which I find to be unnecessarily restrictive. The stuff you get in the dungeons isn't so gamebreaking that it should require you to pay be and remain in an ace talent.

If the dungeon has to be restricted for some reason, maybe make it only available to Master or Grandmaster Adventurers? Or maybe even to those who have achieved the Treasure Hunter hidden title?
Raishiikapapa

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wish...

Until then, the best I can do is have a character who is decently strong (and able to beat the dungeon's boss without issue) and keep them in the Treasure Hunter talent, and hop on them to run the dungeon.

It's annoying, and I'd much rather have the ability to enter the Treasure Dungeon outside of the TH talent.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I think it should be opened to those who have achieved the Treasure Hunter hidden title.
    I've never ran it myself, or heard of it. I should do some research..
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Sherri wrote: »
    I think it should be opened to those who have achieved the Treasure Hunter hidden title.
    I've never ran it myself, or heard of it. I should do some research..

That would be nice, since it's the only place to obtain materials to craft Suntouched Mana Bullets, which are the only worthwhile things to get from there, in my opinion. They have 10 more max than the High-Density ones.
  • vegerotvegerot
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    I forgot that those dungeons were even locked behind having one talent as your active one. I absolutely agree to remove this limitation.