Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rua's House is My House Now

KingofrunesKingofrunes
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
edited August 10, 2018 in General Chat
Who's this sick person next to me, I'm sick too D:

60d832d4e2.png
IyasenuKensamaofmariSaiFluoretteRadiant DawnMegasoulVimi

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    oof you already have the bed. Grats.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Huh.
    I kinda like how... neatly the bed and Emilia in her chair fit into the space of Rua's tiny house.

Also, pfft does the bed have a light source or a nightlight under it?
    There's definitely something going on with the underside, according to the floor in that picture.
    BronzebreakKingofrunesFluorette
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    That's the light coming from the window, passing right through the bed because it's magical. (More technically: the texture applied to the floor to imply the presence of a window.)
    Kingofrunes
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Huh.
    I kinda like how... neatly the bed and Emilia in her chair fit into the space of Rua's tiny house.

Also, pfft does the bed have a light source or a nightlight under it?
    There's definitely something going on with the underside, according to the floor in that picture.

I know right? I was trying to think of good places that this bed would look good in. I can't wait for the homestead update that expands on the Homestead House.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 11, 2018
    Why are there 2 sets of armor in Rua's house
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Why are there 2 sets of armor in Rua's house

I think Rua's bother just collected them because of his dead dream.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I thought Rua's house would look neater lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I thought Rua's house would look neater lol

Well she's almost working 24/7 so...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 11, 2018
    Rua's brother has been sick for over 10 years now. Devcat, get him out of bed by g22. Then mabi just mabi, Rua can have a normal schedule!
    [Deleted User]
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I like to see creativity like this in-game. In fact, I almost didn't even notice her brother's bed there. Wonderful work. :)
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rua's brother has been sick for over 10 years now. Devcat, get him out of bed by g22. Then mabi just mabi, Rua can have a normal schedule!

He's paralyzed, though.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Wait wait wait... bed?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 11, 2018
    wait U can get all rewards already? O_O prob explain why rem/ram chairs was in a Belvast shop already...

2z8e1s0.png

Thought U can only obtain this via week 2???
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Wait wait wait... bed?

Well, "chair" but you know... Mabi has very loose definitions of chairs.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Rhey wrote: »
    wait U can get all rewards already? O_O prob explain why rem/ram chairs was in a Belvast shop already...

2z8e1s0.png

Thought U can only obtain this via week 2???

Yes, but they can also drop from the Subaru box thingy he gives after doing the repeatable quest. I got lucky and got the chair I wanted early <3.

original.gif
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    I'm looking forward to the bookcase. There's a couple libraries I plan on using that chair in.
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    I'm looking forward to the bookcase. There's a couple libraries I plan on using that chair in.

Something like this :o?
    pvDvIVA.jpg
    Kingofrunes
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

Something like this :o?
    pvDvIVA.jpg

Ya, like that! Either in Tara Library or in Dunbaraton. There's also that bookstore Ally in Tara as well
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I like to see creativity like this in-game. In fact, I almost didn't even notice her brother's bed there. Wonderful work. :)

He's paralyzed, though.

Unparalyze him.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

He's paralyzed, though.

Unparalyze him.

it is possible to actually do that. Duncan had a friend once that could not walk and she became a dark knight allowing her to walk again.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=a8v2pHl1lgc

at 2:06 in the video she says she wanted to walk again confirming that she was paralyzed at some point and could not walk until she became a dark knight. the same could happen for Rua's brother if he chose the path of dark knight as well.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Negumiko wrote: »

He's paralyzed, though.

Unparalyze him.

it is possible to actually do that. Duncan had a friend once that could not walk and she became a dark knight allowing her to walk again.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=a8v2pHl1lgc

at 2:06 in the video she says she wanted to walk again confirming that she was paralyzed at some point and could not walk until she became a dark knight. the same could happen for Rua's brother if he chose the path of dark knight as well.

Depends. How exactly is he paralyzed?