Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

so when is nexon gonna fix this?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited August 14, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
so I've been having nx charging issues for weeks now
rbmJsIv.png
it refuses to go past this screen after selecting an ammount I want to charge. the ammount itself does not make a difference. 'other methods' also isn't the only broken option, nor am I the only one having trouble, as can be seen in the link below which links to another thread where people state they have problems with charging nx
http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17195/cant-redeem-karma-koin
Drognak

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I just go on Microsoft Edge and it works. It doesn't seem to work on Google Chrome for me (possibly because of Ad Blocker).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ok I use chrome all the time. I just tested it out and didn't have an issue redeeming a code. Make sure your chrome is up to date and it couldn't hurt to update your network adapter in device manager.
    Helsa
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    1.Turn off any ad blockers you got.
    2.Profit
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 13, 2018
    thats not chrome you guys lol ( thats firefox).
    though it could be the ad blocker. I use blocker on chrome (up to date too.) and it does not work but my firefox works as firefox does not have ad blocker.
    wcj77Zq.jpg
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    ok, so I tested by turning off ad-blocker and that solves my problem. but when (and why) in the name of hell did ad-blocker become the problem? I mean, up till recently I could just charge nx normally without ad-blocker being in the way
    Drognak
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited August 13, 2018
    Pro-Advice: Nine times out of ten when something on a website doesn't work, disabling Ad Blocker momentarily is often the fix.

As for why it happened, it's probably because the section was recently changed (either that, or your browser updated). Ad Blocker is well known to interfere with various website automation methods, which frequently cause problems for websites with interactive elements. Even if a website works one day, Ad Blocker may be updated to thwart various ad methods (and in the process break many other legit things in the process). Ad Blocker isn't a simple thing that just knows what ads magically are, instead it aggressively targets various ways of loading ads (many of which are also needed for a plethora of valid goals).
    VeylaineKingofrunesTheNyanCat
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 13, 2018
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Pro-Advice: Nine times out of ten when something on a website doesn't work, disabling Ad Blocker momentarily is often the fix.

As for why it happened, it's probably because the section was recently changed (either that, or your browser updated). Ad Blocker is well known to interfere with various website automation methods, which frequently cause problems for websites with interactive elements. Even if a website works one day, Ad Blocker may be updated to thwart various ad methods (and in the process break many other legit things in the process). Ad Blocker isn't a simple thing that just knows what ads magically are, instead it aggressively targets various ways of loading ads (many of which are also needed for a plethora of valid goals).

sounds like the youtube bot. lol ( in terms of aggressiveness of course. )
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Veylaine wrote: »
    thats not chrome you guys lol ( thats firefox).
    though it could be the ad blocker. I use blocker on chrome (up to date too.) and it does not work but my firefox works as firefox does not have ad blocker.
    wcj77Zq.jpg

i use Google Chrome and Ad Blocker. and it loads for me.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    "Remove that pesky AdBlock"
    300px-MundaneMattReallyRealFace.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 14, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »

It's not like you are going to get banned for blocking ads or anything, pff...

*Remembers KissAnime*

Oh... Wait...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 14, 2018
    I also use adblock at the same time and have no issues.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 14, 2018
    I'm betting it's internet issues or browser needs update.

Oh, if possible try to see if you can make purchase via another mobile device like smartphone if you have any available.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja wrote: »

Mundane Matt is mundane.
    Helsa
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited August 14, 2018
    I've had random stuff blamed on ad-blockers myself. In my case, for the longest time I could not charge NX over the website unless I tethered my phone. It would say that the transaction was suspicious and boot me.

I use a hostfile rather than ad blockers, so it wasn't some sort of javascript-disabling thing. Either way malicious ads are annoying enough to deal with (especially on sites where you don't expect them) that I just used PCgamesupply for awhile.

Whatever was causing it has been long fixed however, so if you need to block ads but can't use any of the usual ad blocker programs, consider a well-known hostfile, such as here: http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 14, 2018
    They could just download spybot search and destroy and do it automatically for them.
    Helsa
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited September 21, 2018
    Doesn't work for me either. I tried 5 browsers, tried my iPad (on which it worked some days ago, not anymore now for some reason) and phone, and all I see is the circle. I turned my Antivirus off, turned adblockers off (only chrome uses them in the first place), reset my router and tried a VPN. Nothing works. And I can't return my KK cards.