Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dye Wars, Revenge of the Fashionogi

ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
edited August 2, 2018 in Town Square

It's been three years since the Fashionogi were pushed back to their home planet of Belvast, and the Battlenogi Order has been pushing down Reforge prices across the Galaxy. General Zarozian, with a team of ttlv 5k Lance mains, was leading an assault on the planet of Rabbie Phantasm. Their soon-to-be victory would push the Battlenogi Order into an almost unassailable position against the Hebona Robed Fashionogi. But our story begins with Endymion, the young man destined to someday eliminate the Dyes all-together, as he seeks council with Chancellor Buffalo over his sudden nightmares about his waifu Sabina being black-robed...

Buffalo: Tell me Endymion, have you heard of Darth Platina the Master of Catering?
Endymion: No Chancellor. It's not a story the Battlenogi would tell me.
Buffalo: Darth Platina was so powerful, he could use a normal dye amp to change the colors of any outfit to any color he wanted without using expensive fixeds.
Endymion: What happened to him, Buffalo?
Buffalo: He was betrayed, and weakened by the influx of flashy dye amps from the Fishing Event.
Endymion: Is it still possible to learn this power? To afk next to my waifu in Dunbarton with her outfit in cute pink and not black?
Buffalo: .....Not from a Battlenogi.

On the outskirts of the barren wasteland of Raspa Volcano, Endymion(now a Hebona wearing Fashiongi with Dye powers granted to him by Buffalo's true identity Darth Platina) has just caused Sabina to lag out of the game by using a rainbow flashy dyed Hebona in retaliation for bringing his old Master Zarozian to his hidden afk spot. Zarozian, preparing to bless all of his R7 combat gear, speaks first...

Zarozian: Take it off, Endymion. Take. It. Off.
Endymion: You turned her against me!
Zarozian: You have dyed those yourself.
Endymion: You will not make her divorce me!
Zarozian: Your frivolous spending and your lust for fashion have already done that.
Endymion: Do not lecture me, Zarozian. I do not fear the Fashionogi as you do.
Zarozian: Endymion, my allegiance is to Alexina! TO JUSTICEEEEE!
Endymion: If your outfit isn't 30mil+, then you are my enemy.
Zarozian: Only a Fashionogi deals with the Style Tab. I will do what I must.

The battle wages on as Zarozian and Endymion Pvp with trans and demigod active. Endymion's Rainbow Focused Beam swords glisten against the pale pixelated moonlight and slow magma flow as he waits for his Final Hit to come off cooldown. Zarozian, keeping Counterattack loaded, speaks of his heart's bitter disappointment and sadness.

Zarozian: I have failed you, Endymion. I have failed you.
Endymion: I should have known the Battlenogi were plotting to up the prices on Dye amps!
Zarozian: Endymion, Battlenogi is JUSTICEEEE!
Endymion: From my point of view, Fashionogi is JUSTICE!
Zarozian: Well then you really are lost!

Sweat beads down both men's faces as dramatic music plays in the background from some bard spam training Battlefield Overture. As both player's Final Hit comes off cooldown, Endymion states his parting words to his former mentor and commerce partner.

Endymion: This is the end for you, my master.

As the two men's Final Hits furiously penetrate each other at lightning speeds, you can see the resignation in their now soot-ridden faces. Zarozian unexpectedly cancels his Final Hit midway and Tumbles backward into nearby hill. Using the power that only Battlenogis who beat g21 have, Zarozian begins to glow golden.

Zarozian: It's over Endymion! I use Nascent Divinity and therefore have the Camera Angle High Ground!
Endymion: You underestimate my reforges.
Zarozian: Don't try it.

In a lightning fast moment, Endymion teleports to Zarozian to finish him off and is blown away instantly by a 250k damage aoe from Zarozian at full stacks. Divinity evaporating away, Zarozian walks up one last time to his dead padawan with feather up and weapon dropped.

Zarozian: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Fashionogi, not join them!
Zarozian: You were supposed to bring balance to Alexina's economy, not leave it in darkness!
Endymion: AGHHH I HATE YOUUUU!!!
Zarozian: You were my husbando, Endymion. I loved you.

Picking up Endymion's Beam Sword, Zarozian then logged out to play Warframe while Endymion waited for Platina to come Adv Feather him.

The End
BronzebreakBlissfulkillBuffalosSherriDANIarts

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 3, 2018
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    Picking up Endymion's Beam Sword, Zarozian then logged out to play Warframe while Endymion waited for Platina to come Adv Feather him.

Most realistic ending right there. :D
    KensamaofmariBlissfulkill
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Cool story.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

My reaction.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 13, 2018
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

My reaction.

You're sober from mojitos!

I think this 40% qualifies for fan created section btw.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited August 13, 2018
    I'm both proud and slightly disgusting that the Me X Sabi ship didn't die in a fire like it was supposed to. God bless.
    Also why am I the Chancellor in this holy heck.
    edited September 29, 2018
    This needs more views.
    DANIarts
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    That was beautiful...
    Sherri wrote: »
    That was beautiful...