Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squires Likeability can't be increased any further

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited August 14, 2018 in Help
I got Logan to to 98% on Lvl 3 likeability, but my conversations won't level up his likeability. Do I have to do something to make it level up?

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 14, 2018
    At this point you should have received a Squires-specific quest. Complete it and you'll be able to improve Logan's likeability up to Level 4. You'll need to complete another quest for Level 5 likeability as well.

Both quests should appear under the "Squires" tab in the Quest window. And to note, each squire has a set of quests that you'll need to do to improve their likeability to levels 4 and 5.
    Pandaninja
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Thank you so much!