Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What level do you rebirth at on average?

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    My choices in rebirthing are usually based on whether I'm trying to finish a skill and get AP or not. Otherwise I'll avoid it. Level 200 is Niiiiiiiiiiice.
    Bronzebreak
  • NurylonNurylon
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited August 17, 2018
    I get exploration to 50 (GM adventure) and main... anywhere between 83-130 depending on if I get a Nowhere to Run/Gatekeeper elite pass to drop or not.
    Total level's 4.5k so I'm still juggling expiring rebirth potions, which eat my ability to get to/stay at level 100+ tbh...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Policroma wrote: »
    My choices in rebirthing are usually based on whether I'm trying to finish a skill and get AP or not. Otherwise I'll avoid it. Level 200 is Niiiiiiiiiiice.

What happens at lvl 200?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited August 18, 2018
    Policroma wrote: »

What happens at lvl 200?

Among other things such as the stat bonus, the bonus from aging, and the bonus to the Breath/Sight/Might of Ladeca skills, you get 2x training EXP (NON-count), which is better than 2x training count EXP.
    The former will take 30 1pt activities and make it 60 points for 30 activities,
    whereas the latter will take 30 1pt activities and make it 30pts for 15 activities, but now maybe you can't gain any more points from it.

Same efficiency, but without the cap.
    For training something like Thunder, it doesn't really make a difference. If you're training a life skill though...
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    225 rebirths
    15905 cumulative level
    1992 exploration

I usually rebirth between lvl 100 and 120. Just depends on my mood and how much exp is alrdy in my level bar
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I rebirth around the range of 60 to 90 or whenever it is available.
    If I have a soon-to-expire Rebirth Potion when I already rebirthed. I rebirth as low as 30 because I tend to find the potion expiring in an hour.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 18, 2018
    depends on my mood/circumstance dat week:

rare- 200/50
    uncommon-150/30
    average-100/20
    lazy-50/10