Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to access Lorna and Pan Video's on Website

asnscorpioasnscorpio
Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
in General Chat
I am unable to click on the Lorna and Pan Video's on this link mabinogi.nexon.net/Media/Video

Will their stories of growing in mabinogi be lost forever?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    it's on youtube

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    This did not age well.
    37888960_803734709750326_6797861042522161152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2bed9c7f68659c9b60bc01c9e88b6584&oe=5BFB5E3D
    YokkaichiBronzebreakSebastianPandaninja
  • NurylonNurylon
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited August 17, 2018
    I always chuckle when I get part time jobs that are 'every slot out of every slot available', because I remember Lorna calling part time jobs competitive back in the day.
    Hehe. I still think they're really cute and nostalgic videos.
    The most recent time I convinced someone to make a mabi character and I got to see Lorna and Pan in the introduction I just about lost it. I was so excited.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nurylon wrote: »
    I always chuckle when I get part time jobs that are 'every slot out of every slot available', because I remember Lorna calling part time jobs competitive back in the day.
    Hehe. I still think they're really cute and nostalgic videos.
    The most recent time I convinced someone to make a mabi character and I got to see Lorna and Pan in the introduction I just about lost it. I was so excited.

It's still fun running all of Tir's ptjs for a game day.
    Back then, HW and grocery store ptjs did run out quite often.
    And back when they were a source of everyone's income; do ptjs during the day and dungeoning at night. Similar to sterotypical adventuring.
    Then free personal shop came along...

I think they modeled the RE Zero events on Ptjs without a deadline or certain time to turn in the job.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I am unable to click on the Lorna and Pan Video's on this link mabinogi.nexon.net/Media/Video

Will their stories of growing in mabinogi be lost forever?

The videos are there (I just checked). You probably don't have the needed plugin/addon to watch them after clicking the "watch" button on that page.The player is encoded as .swf (A popup opens the player with a playlist of all vids when clicking 'Watch' button).

http://nxcache.nexon.net/mabinogi/swf/lorna_pan_player.swf
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I'm not sure what's going on then...when I go directly through the website it doesn't give me anything. The link you provided works for me just fine. O.o
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's going on then...when I go directly through the website it doesn't give me anything. O.o

Do you have popup/ad blocker in your browser? If so add an exception for all of nexon.net and it should work then. Depending on your browser there may be a security level that can be raised/lowered (IExplorer has this). If the security level is set to high it will block such things from operating too.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    And back when they were a source of everyone's income; do ptjs during the day and dungeoning at night. Similar to sterotypical adventuring.

I think they modeled the RE Zero events on Ptjs without a deadline or certain time to turn in the job.

And HW was so precious back then, because you could actually drop your gear if you died in a dungeon without the blessings. I also remember hanging out with random people next to a moongate waiting for the evening.
    I feel like old mabi was more immersive, but new mabi is waaay more convenient.
    BronzebreakJazmyn
    Callanthe wrote: »

And HW was so precious back then, because you could actually drop your gear if you died in a dungeon without the blessings. I also remember hanging out with random people next to a moongate waiting for the evening.

People were farming HW in almost every town back then, but it's still worth something today as it decreases the time your equipment wears down. I agree with the convenience.
  • NurylonNurylon
    Mabinogi Rep: 590

People were farming HW in almost every town back then, but it's still worth something today as it decreases the time your equipment wears down. I agree with the convenience.
    wait
    are you two implying that equipment doesn't have the potential to drop when you die and it's unblessed anymore
    ??
    Nurylon wrote: »

wait
    are you two implying that equipment doesn't have the potential to drop when you die and it's unblessed anymore
    ??

I thought they turned off the dropped equipment at death. I die a lot and I haven't had any drops since the update, but you do lose your blessings.