Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So where are the Re:Zero appearance scrolls?

MalevolenceMalevolence
Mabinogi Rep: 650
in General Chat
Did Nexon legitimately forget to put them in with the gacha or the events or am I missing something?
Twelie

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    There are none.
  • MalevolenceMalevolence
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    edited August 18, 2018
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    'Ram Horn Wig' purposely left out too
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 18, 2018
    Where are they? The same place the special Rem/Ram partner boxes Japan had are -- Removed from our version of the crossover, and the only excuse they can give is "sometimes our stuff is different, and KR makes the decisions". So we get partners with their gift boxes nerfed and changed to standard junk boxes from old partners instead of the Rem / Ram boxes plus almost another 5 dollars tacked onto the price compared to Japan's crossover, and we get no appearance change scrolls for the weapons. We're supposed to feel OK about that though because our patrasche pet wasn't in a gacha.

giphy.gif

Not like they can do something nice for us w/o secretly taking something ELSE away, right?
    TwelieJazmynRadiant DawnGretaChaosShadowSplatulatedoffwithyourheads
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 18, 2018
    AlexisEU wrote: »

I'll assume you did not watch Re: Zero, because everyone who did will understand why Ram Horn Wig doesn't exist.

EDIT: Just tried out to search for this "Ram Horn Wig" out of curiosity:

JGBgfR9.png

The heck is this? Lol.
    TheNyanCatBuffalosTwelieCrimsọnBronzebreakRadiant Dawn[Deleted User]
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I want Rem's weapon appearance scroll for my chain! >:^YYY
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

That's probably a coding error. It's not the first time Nexon NA put in something they weren't supposed to.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

I'll assume you did not watch Re: Zero, because everyone who did will understand why Ram Horn Wig doesn't exist.

EDIT: Just tried out to search for this "Ram Horn Wig" out of curiosity:

JGBgfR9.png

The heck is this? Lol.

"Will not be used"

tenor.gif?itemid=4820446

I have no words for this blatant disregard. smh.
    TheDumbOne
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 18, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=4820446

it's possible they added it for use in Ram's story quest on week 3, but
    Her horn was chopped off when she was a child. there's no way the wig should or will ever exist

it's odd that it's in the auction house tbh.. xD sometimes weird things happen
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=4820446

Her horn was chopped off when she was a child. there's no way the wig should or will ever exist

Dd8Im0fU0AAVrt4.jpg
    You've got a point there. That is true. XD
  • GretaGreta
    tenor.gif?itemid=4820446

Dd8Im0fU0AAVrt4.jpg
    You've got a point there. That is true. XD

Yeah maybe, that's a good theory. But still why it's listed in AH? xD Meanwhile items such as Likeability Potions are impossible to add in.
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    AH lists items that exist and are intended to be on the AH... regardless of if they're released or not.
    That's why you can often find yet-to-be released items on them.

LkpGCgF.png

(And sometimes dev/test items if somebody did lazy copy-pasting and forgot to remove the auction flag, such as with the Ram Horn Wig seen above.)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Where are they? The same place the special Rem/Ram partner boxes Japan had are -- Removed from our version of the crossover, and the only excuse they can give is "sometimes our stuff is different, and KR makes the decisions". So we get partners with their gift boxes nerfed and changed to standard junk boxes from old partners instead of the Rem / Ram boxes plus almost another 5 dollars tacked onto the price compared to Japan's crossover, and we get no appearance change scrolls for the weapons. We're supposed to feel OK about that though because our patrasche pet wasn't in a gacha.

giphy.gif

Not like they can do something nice for us w/o secretly taking something ELSE away, right?

latest?cb=20130830211252

I was about to praise this Collab to high heavens due to a lot of the RNGnerf and Puck support puppet being very accessible more than my own suggestion of stuffing it in the CS wholesale. And Patrasche not in a pet gacha as well thank god.

...Till I found out about this. Oh Lawd. Why not just be nice without any strings attached when it comes to collabs once in awhile???

/SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    You people want/expect too much of Nexon.
    BronzebreakTheNyanCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

What we want is the missing stuff. Why is that so hard?
    Darkpixie99Faithrendoffwithyourheads
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

Just because Korea (or, in the case of crossovers, Japan) gets something, doesn't mean we'll get the exact same (assuming we get it at all.) This also isn't the first time we've had these "crossover" stuff end up being slightly different than what Japan got.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870

Just because Korea (or, in the case of crossovers, Japan) gets something, doesn't mean we'll get the exact same (assuming we get it at all.) This also isn't the first time we've had these "crossover" stuff end up being slightly different than what Japan got.

I don't think anyone here expects it to get changed. Everyone is simply voicing their distaste for not receiving the same treatment. And who wouldn't? Everyone want's equal treatment. We're not greedy or selfish for wanting it.
    TwelieFaithrendoffwithyourheads
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited August 20, 2018

This is not too much, these are baseline expectations. Fix your glitches, tell your players what's going on, find GMs that actually play the game so your content streams don't make the small population of players left want to kill themselves.

Easy money.

It's very easy to have NO expectations from Nexon and still be disappointed by how negligent they are sometimes. I haven't played a more fun or lasting MMO, but I have played many better managed ones. The requests on the forums, especially regarding events, aren't nearly asking too much.
    TwelieDarkpixie99TheDumbOneTHICCthighssavelivesoffwithyourheads
  • PushyourlimitPushyourlimit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310

My wife has it so thats false
  • GretaGreta

My wife has it so thats false

Lol sure, whatever you say.