Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Loc Discussion: Title Revamp!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    overall the changes are nice and I'm glad you did it :)

I'm still, however, annoyed after all this time that "King of Rock" from the rock paper scissors event got changed to "Ruler of Rock" for seemingly no reason. Usually I don't touch most of the crappy fodder titles from events, but I actually USED King of Rock/Queen of Rock and now it's not King of Rock/Queen of Rock so I couldn't care less. I'd love if you changed that back too.... and if it had something to do with one of the titles being "Scissors Queen" ... well Just because Queen of Scissors could be interpreted differently by dirty-minded people doesn't mean you should have to change it. I mean Master of Hoeing still exists doesn't it?

Can't think of any dirty thoughts on Queen of Scissors.

*Googles to find out definition*

Oooookay... I see now. I never knew... LOL.

We also have Master of Milking... It sounds so hilarious :D and dirty :^)

And the Master of Hoeing. >.>

Combine it all as Master Farmer, that should get rid of the misunderstandings haha
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    overall the changes are nice and I'm glad you did it :)

I'm still, however, annoyed after all this time that "King of Rock" from the rock paper scissors event got changed to "Ruler of Rock" for seemingly no reason. Usually I don't touch most of the crappy fodder titles from events, but I actually USED King of Rock/Queen of Rock and now it's not King of Rock/Queen of Rock so I couldn't care less. I'd love if you changed that back too.... and if it had something to do with one of the titles being "Scissors Queen" ... well Just because Queen of Scissors could be interpreted differently by dirty-minded people doesn't mean you should have to change it. I mean Master of Hoeing still exists doesn't it?

Can't think of any dirty thoughts on Queen of Scissors.

*Googles to find out definition*

Oooookay... I see now. I never knew... LOL.

We also have Master of Milking... It sounds so hilarious :D and dirty :^)

And the Master of Hoeing. >.>

Combine it all as Master Farmer, that should get rid of the misunderstandings haha

I think that should be a new talent, but that's a discussion for a different topic, different day. :o