Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆═━┈ Mabinogi Q&A! ┈━═☆

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    ˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ How long have you been playing Mabinogi?

As of October 2018 I will be playing this game for 7 years.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ How did you come across the game?

Someone who was once a good friend of mine introduced me to this game. We use to RP on Gaiaonline and I found out they played Mabinogi. A few months later they brought me to the game and I have been here ever since.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ In all your days of playing Mabinogi, what is the one thing that you love the most about this game?

I love how it's not gender class restricted. Like You can play any class and be any gender.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite event?

Lorraines nightmare event or the Hillywen nightmare event. I love both those events.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What events would you like to see in the game?

The two events above. I would love for them to return and not be in festia. Both of them were team building events that required you to come up with plans to win. They also hold fond memories in my heart.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Who is your favorite NPC? Why?

Merlin. I love him. In Saga 2 he came off as this annoying, egotistical, self-obsorbed jerk. The only thing hehad going for him was his looks. But in g21...he just won my heart. He showed how much he really cared about you. Joked with you, protected you. He cares deeply for you and just...he is such a dork. I love him. ALso he didn't talk about Starlet. He mentioned her name like once or twice.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite talent?

Magic

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite race?

Human

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What talents would you like to see in the future?

I am not sure honestly.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What races would you like to see in the future?

Same as above. I am not sure

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What server do you play on?

Mari

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What content would you love to see come out for Mabinogi?

Honestly, I want to see more Merlin. His character development was soo good, I want to see more of him.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Started on day 2 of open beta through G3 + , left due to a lack of internet and PC, returned a little over a year ago and have been on nearly every day since.

I think it was because I played MapleStory for a very short time and saw that Mabi was in closed beta and always wanted to join things early on to grow with the game and community.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ In all your days of playing Mabinogi, what is the one thing that you love the most about this game?

The freedoms of doing pretty much anything and everything. I mean, I run around in slippers and wings killing giant skeletons with a bladed chain or beam swords and sheer paper sheep to weave pages and ride on my bone dragon or sheep that turns into a cloud. Like, what else can give you that??

I think over the past year, my favorite has probably been the Fairy event with the focus on life skills.

Harry Potter wizarding world crossover event.... ( Yea, I know, it'll never happen.... xD ) or a Minecraft crossover, as discussed months ago...

Avelin. She's hard on the outside, for good reason, and also misunderstood.

Archery.

Human.

Some sort of "Mathematician" + Magic type thing. I imagine it being similar to the magic on the show The Magicians. Something precise and scienc-y but powerful.

Dwarfs. They must be hairy, short and chubby though.

Ruairi.

I really have no idea.
  • ElfyElfy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    edited August 17, 2018
    Oh wowowoow this got a lot of attention. It's a pleasure to meet you all! ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
    I honestly was expecting people to just pick a question and answer, but I'm happy to see them all answered!
    I hope the staff skims across the page, if they're surveying, and take into account some of our suggestions ♥ (Even though there's a thread for that).

‣ I've been playing on and off throughout the years, since 2009.

‣ I came across this game through a former friend of mine. Ironically, he quit the game years ago and never really got invested into it unlike me.

‣ Uughughuh I don't really know what draws me back to this game.. and I've played tons of games, but this has always been the mmorpg that lures me back. I know it will always hold a special place in my heart, because not only have I met so many wonderful friends that have stuck with me through-out the years, and have even had the pleasure of meeting them in real life, but also I met my husband through this game and now we live together. <3 This game has brought a lot to my life and I have so many memories I treasure because of it. I love the freedom of being able to be any talent and multi-class. I love the artwork, the fashion, the community (mostly before it got very toxic and kinda dead in Alexina 2009).

‣Master plan events, they offer the most / that one christmas math dungeon event where it was POPPING OUT GOLD LIKE NO TOMORROW / Double Rainbow.

‣ Alexina //sobs
    courtneyy
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    almost four years!! I miss mabiland hnng

an artist from instagram 'yoaihime' played this game and made really pretty fanart of this game!

how you're able to meet new ppl so quickly, the cosmetics, the unique battling system...I can't choose the thing I love most ><

fate stay night crossover hAHA but I want doki doki back pls

doki doki pls <3

avelin has always been my gf and her backstory just made me love her so much more; I love her personality and that although she seems cold, she really cares for everyone

mage OTP, im still a fake druid tho hue

what is this "giant masterrace", IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ELVES-

uh I'm behind on training chain atm lmao so idk

maybe cool unicorns and mermaids

tarlach! ik everyone likes the big servers but I chose tarlach for its cozy and smol community where everyone knows each other hehe

more anime crossovers uwu
    /cough konosuba
    /u know its literally mabinogi
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 18, 2018
    Elfy wrote: »
    Hello everyone! (๑´▽`๑) ✿ I hope you're doing well.
    I've been on hiatus on and off through-out the years, and I've never really involved myself much in the forums.
    So I wanted to ask some questions that you might enjoy sharing with others.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––୨୧࿐

1. open beta
    2. girls & Nao's milkshake Juggle physics.
    3. customization
    4. collabs
    5. FMA
    6. NAO - CUZ SHE ONLY NPC WITH A FASHION SENSE.
    7. Bard
    8.There is only one race...hoomans. Elfs and Giants were just hoomans who race-changed at one point.
    9. Summoner.
    10. Fomor race
    11. The Best sever~Mari
    12. Metal dye well.(CUZ ITS LONG OVERDUE AND MY FLASHY OCD IS KILLING ME.)

200_d.gif

Enjoy~
    Kensamaofmari
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited August 20, 2018
    Off and on since OBT
    Played MS 1 briefly
    The combat and some of the friends I've made
    Mojitos and becoming a raging alcoholic
    Ones that rejuvenated the crafting system instead of throwing everything in Gacha or a fighter revamp
    Aeira because why not?
    Fighter
    Giant
    Not sure, everytime they release something new it's insanely broken and they never go back to rebalance either so...
    None
    Ruairi
    More crafting content, a reexamining of old and abandoned mechanics (spirit weapons, ducat shop, etc.)[/quote]