Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Current in-game" when I'm not

SeikatenshiSeikatenshi
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
So I wanted to play Mabinogi, I opened my Nexon Launcher only for the launcher to say I'm already online? I'm not sure whats going on here.
I'm on the Alexina server, name; Artaelian

Comments

• FoxybrandyFoxybrandy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Do you play on steam? Restart your computer, because when I played Mabinogi, once I closed the game my steam would still say it was running, so I couldn't open mabi or anything else up until Mabi was closed, but it wasn't even open. I had the turn off my computer every time after closing mabi because I couldn't even close steam.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    So I wanted to play Mabinogi, I opened my Nexon Launcher only for the launcher to say I'm already online? I'm not sure whats going on here.
    I'm on the Alexina server, name; Artaelian

This happens when the game and or launcher crashes and it leaves orphan processes running. Using Task manager you can stop the processes so that you can start the launcher/game without that coming up and preventing you.
  • eldraiseldrais
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    i am having the same issue, just started today, either someone has hacked my account or i can't login