Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blacklist improvements

Atheist42Atheist42
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
in Feedback and Suggestions
Provide a means to type names into the blacklist. Clicking on a player and selecting "Add to Blacklist" is useful, but if I later switch to a different character, I want to be able to add the offending player to the blacklist on that character too, and that's problematic if I can't locate the character. A useful alternative would be to have a single blacklist for the account, rather than separate blacklists for each character.

Currently if a player is on my blacklist they can still join a party I create. That seems odd. If I don't want to be distracted by someone who is writing vitriolic comments in chat, I also don't want them in my party. So, it would be good if players on my blacklist can't join my party.

If I join someone else's party, and someone on my blacklist is already in that party, it would be useful if their name displays in a different colour in the party list. This would alert me to the issue, and I could decide to leave the party, rather than trying to complete a mission in which one of the other party members is invisible to me. It's weird when a mob I'm fighting unexpectedly takes hits from an an invisible player.
Bronzebreak

Comments

• SlugFillerSlugFiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    I would also add that the Blacklist should not share space with the friends list. There's no reason why I should be faced with the dilemma of deleting one of my friends just to blacklist someone.
    THICCthighssavelivesBronzebreakYangKoete