Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Doll Bags?

LanteariaLantearia
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited August 22, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
Hi. I was just told that the Rem+Ram doll bag can pick up various items, like leather, potions, etc. I was wondering, since I don't have room in my inventory for the double bag, nor the gold to purchase it, do the regular Rem, Ram, or Puck doll bags pick anything up? Or just gold?

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 22, 2018
    Puck Doll bag is pretty great. I had to buy one because it was cute, so I was surprised by the unexpected features. Oh, and summoning time is like 2 hours (Someone correct me if I'm wrong); I used mine today.

ADdevGM.jpg?1
  • ISniffGlueISniffGlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    All 3 Pick up gold,ores,gems,herbs,potions and tailoring items
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    All the Re:Zero dolls will pick up all gold, ore, gems, herbs, regular potions, leather, wool, cobwebs and the such with reckless abandon. Your bags will be filled with 10/30 potions, cobwebs and leather.