Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Search for the Witch Cultists

SyaohartSyaohart
Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
edited August 25, 2018 in General Chat
Got bored... ̄(ㅇㅅㅇ❀) ̄
[Player] [Cultist 1st spawn] [Cultist 2nd spawn]
ygc1TFl.png
Thank @Sai for the vid /(⁎˃ᆺ˂)\
Sai wrote: »
Prob the easiest one so far from the event.
-You search for 4 Witch Cultist that spawn in pairs. You must kill the first pair for the second pair to spawn.
-First pair seem to always spawn on the top half of the area in the map above.
-Normal attack will hit 1.
-Press/hold CTRL will help reveal if close enough.
-Smash sword bleed effect will kill.
Greta wrote: »
I use Dance of Death to one shot Witch Cultists. Very effective and saves a lot of time. :)
Neirenn wrote: »
Try holding down alt too. You can spot the cultists through walls/buildings.
Lullaby + anything works pretty good too, and doesn't have the long cooldown of dance of death. Though you can also use encore to knock the cooldown off dance of death every couple minutes too.
Eralea wrote: »
As an aside, this must be the only time I've ever used Auto POV intentionally 'cause I can't navigate that tangled mess of buildings without it.
Water cannon, flame burst and sand burst all also one shot the cultists. :)

GretaArjuneJazmynKensamaofmariNeirennJiantoSherriWolfandWolfTHICCthighssavelivesEraleaand 11 others.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 23, 2018
    I use Dance of Death to one shot Witch Cultists. Very effective and saves a lot of time. :)
    Syaohart
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Burn the heretic, the witch, and the mutants! FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR!.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    962de5b3b125197b3d1df3674c8be505.jpg
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 23, 2018
    ugh are they really that close always? Here I was running ALL OVER Tara and hating this part more than the other 2 >.> I'll try those spots you marked. it doesn't help that we can't use our minimap
    offwithyourheadsSherriTHICCthighssavelivesAstralBluestarkiller1286
  • NeirennNeirenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    Syaohart
  • GretaGreta

Yeah this too. Forgot to say that. :D
  • SyaohartSyaohart

Yeah this too. Forgot to say that. :D
    Quoted. Figured this was common sense at this point, but I suppose people do forget.
  • NeirennNeirenn
    Yeah, it probably is common sense at this point in the game. But you'd be surprised or maybe not at how many people can forget their common sense. xP
    Yeah, it probably is common sense at this point in the game. But you'd be surprised or maybe not at how many people can forget their common sense. xP

In these times... common sense can easily be lost.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    concept wise I agree probably the easiest but time wise it is probably the worst.
    Jazmyn
  • NeirennNeirenn
    Lullaby + anything works pretty good too, and doesn't have the long cooldown of dance of death. Though you can also use encore to knock the cooldown off dance of death every couple minutes too.
    Syaohart
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    edited August 23, 2018
    dowie wrote: »
    concept wise I agree probably the easiest but time wise it is probably the worst.
    Suppose, but I'm barely getting 1 min and with guaranteed success. Although I guess I have been mapping the spawn location and just spamming smash/dance of death.
    Noted.  ̄(⁎˃ᆺ˂) ̄
  • ErrorForEverErrorForEver
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    bump
  • GretaGreta
    bump

Uhhh... Why??? xD
    bump

Uhhh... Why??? xD

Because duplicate thread appeared
    Greta
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    What a beautiful map

As an aside, this must be the only time I've ever used Auto POV intentionally 'cause I can't navigate that tangled mess of buildings without it.
    What a beautiful map

lol
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What a beautiful map

Ah, Auto POV, pointing us north.

Feels like using the direction your shadow is pointing to tell the direction/time.
    Though between the two I can only make use of the Auto POV function, since I always have shadows turned off lol.
  • DahaffOfTarlachDahaffOfTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Water cannon, flame burst and sand burst all also one shot the cultists. :)
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    omg tysm i was running circles like 'this is absolutely impossible unless the spawns are always the same omg'