Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Schedule Maintenance - January 18th

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited January 17, 2017 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled game update on Wednesday, January 18th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, January 18th
-Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
-Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
-Sydney (AEDT, UTC+11): 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM, Thursday, January 19th
-Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:
-Weekly Server Upkeep
-End of Enchanted Music Box Event
-End of Fresh New Look Event
-End of Return of Samhain Event
-Mabinogi Master Plan Event and more!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Is the Master Plan Event going to have the free hero rebirths like last time?
  • Dai_Mata_ReiDai_Mata_Rei
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Zerukan
    Zerukan said:

Is the Master Plan Event going to have the free hero rebirths like last time?
    for all we know this could be a whole new thing just with the same name as something that came before
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited January 18, 2017
    Oh noooooooooo! I didn't keep track of when Samhain was ending! I had my coins all saved up for a Birman Mini Pouch and didn't spend them in time!

(sniff) Instead of a 6x6 bag I'll have a couple stacks of unusable coins.

Learn from my tale of woe. Mark your calendars!
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Pastafarian

Oh noooooooooo! I didn't keep track of when Samhain was ending! I had my coins all saved up for a Birman Mini Pouch and didn't spend them in time!

(sniff) Instead of a 6x6 bag I'll have a couple stacks of unusable coins.

Learn from my tale of woe. Mark your calendars!
    Should you be on Alexina I'll happily give you a Birman mini bag coupon. I got lucky with the coin boxes in this event and have an extra. If so, ign?
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    @SylviaWolfe What a kind offer! My IGN in Alexina is Coeurdeleon!

(still clinging to hope that they'll let the coin shop linger a couple days longer than the rest of the event)
    SylviaWolfe
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    @Pastafarian
    Since this is the 2nd time they released this event....they could re-release it when more content comes out.
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    @asnscorpio Hmm, and the last part of the event did seem to be setting up a sequel. OK! I'll hang on to my H and S coins until that day!
  • ShiroganeShirogane
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I'd like to know if they'll be keeping Shiny Gold Threads as a dungeon drop. Not happy with that fail last night.
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Darn...

I just finished ranking all Chef, Vates, and Treasure Hunter skills. At least I will finally get Encore?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Just looking to see if anyone was able to get on yet. My game did the update and everything showing as playable but when I try it says I can't get in, Just wondering if it's just me or if the maint. isn't done yet.
  • SpyxersSpyxers
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited January 18, 2017
    I have a question regarding the Master Event.
    When you are logged on (for example) for 1 hour, receive the potion, then log off, does the timer reset? or will you just get the next item when you log on for another hour (it being 2 hours TOGETHER where you logged off before the second hour) I hope that makes sense.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    I was wondering that just now too. There's no way my husband can be logged in (even idle) for 11 hours straight - people have to work. I have a lot of things to do that I simply can't just leave Mabi open for too, so I hope you can split the time throughout across the week.
  • SofianSofian
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    i keep getting a error when trying to start it it says theres a problem dowloadning this pack please restart and try again and i know others are having the same problem
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Sofina said:

i keep getting a error when trying to start it it says theres a problem dowloadning this pack please restart and try again and i know others are having the same problem
    Same problem here. >_<