Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puck Game Board Pieces [RE:Zero Event!]

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Honestly my only complaint about this event is the artificial limit on how many Tickets you can get. 50 spins without hitting OUT spaces can let you clear 2~3 boards a day if you're lucky, but they made it so that you literally cannot buy everything in the shop by yourself. And we all know what that sort of system promotes in this game. . .
    Veebat wrote: »
    I don't like the fact that your limited on how much you can get with the amount that you can potentially lose. I've already seen a huge amount of multi-clienters on alexina abusing the fact that they can use multiple accounts to land on box spots and are getting more rare items to just sell. I've seen like 3-4 people selling the permanent puck already.
    I wont deny that multi-boxing isn't happening, but it is possible for legit players to get super lucky on the permanent coupon pull this early on.

They should've just stuck to the original model of the meowbinogi event where you have to kill CP mobs for roles. It scales with player power so strong and weak people can do it, and its involvement removes multi-client's advantages.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Honestly my only complaint about this event is the artificial limit on how many Tickets you can get. 50 spins without hitting OUT spaces can let you clear 2~3 boards a day if you're lucky, but they made it so that you literally cannot buy everything in the shop by yourself. And we all know what that sort of system promotes in this game. . .
    Veebat wrote: »
    I don't like the fact that your limited on how much you can get with the amount that you can potentially lose. I've already seen a huge amount of multi-clienters on alexina abusing the fact that they can use multiple accounts to land on box spots and are getting more rare items to just sell. I've seen like 3-4 people selling the permanent puck already.
    I wont deny that multi-boxing isn't happening, but it is possible for legit players to get super lucky on the permanent coupon pull this early on.

I can second this; a guildmate was super lucky in getting a perm coupon from the blue boxes given by the box spaces.

As for buying everything in the shop, I think most people will have enough points to buy the perm coupon and the few good titles in there, as most of the other titles have better equivalents already in the game.
  • NurylonNurylon
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited August 10, 2018
    Edit I forgot where I was on the forums I thought we were complaining on the News post not someone's cute guide woops, feel kinda bad now
    I think I've gotten around 70K exp once from the bingo, average for me has been 40K though.

Pan wrote: »
    Multi-clienting is allowed as long as you have multiple computers. It's possible the user just has 36 devices to play Mabinogi on. Please do not be upset if you do not have the funds to do this.

I find it really hilarious and I actually *just* posted this on my friend discord a couple hours ago:
    But it's funny because only multi-clienting is against the ToS. It's totally legal to do a daily event on one account and then log into another account and simply do it again. You just can't make more than one account within 30 days or 5 within one year.(edited)
    So the pick a main character is just an old song and dance to get old fashioned folks who think multi accounting at all is against the rules, to not do it and spread misinformation against it. And whine a lot about players who thus do within tos stuff lol
    I don't want to use multiple accounts for a silly bingo event. I want to run Nowhere to Run and use the skill x2 event to work on a new talent while getting tokens and doing the event actively, and log out when I'm not playing so I don't waste my x2 training potion.
    The event rules of 'only afk' and 'can only open one box per day' is literally catering to afk multi-accounters and limiting to people who only want to play actively with one character.

I miss CP robe killin raccoons for bingo token days.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Multi-clienting is allowed as long as you have multiple computers. It's possible the user just has 36 devices to play Mabinogi on. Please do not be upset if you do not have the funds to do this.

If someone actually had 36 computers running Mabinogi, then.... wow. Just.... wow.

Someone like them?
    bd6dc18f23dd14988ae39a8aa2c4bbdb11bef95d_hq.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 10, 2018

If someone actually had 36 computers running Mabinogi, then.... wow. Just.... wow.

Someone like them?

I only see like, what... 2 PC's? Maybe 3 or 4 the most.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Even though I have a laptop and desktop, I can't be bothered to put in twice the effort for an event when I struggle to not be lazy enough to put the effort into one. I will use it though to help with Nele renown though lol
    Greta wrote: »

Someone like them?

I only see like, what... 2 PC's? Maybe 3 or 4 the most.

I see 7 PCs,5 towers and 2 laptops in the scene... but I think they had a lot more.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Man that anime was terrible.

As for multiclienting idk why nexon doesn't just let you legit have 2-4, most other games do let you have that. It's also the same amount of characters that would be realistic for someone to do on one PC in a day waiting for afk things.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Man that anime was terrible.

As for multiclienting idk why nexon doesn't just let you legit have 2-4, most other games do let you have that. It's also the same amount of characters that would be realistic for someone to do on one PC in a day waiting for afk things.

1djzxm.jpg

As for the board game, I don't mind staying on the same board milking all the exp and gold.
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    I have hit almost every Saddened Puck piece on my boards it is agonizing.

Sometimes the hands even shove me into them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 11, 2018
    That moment when hands bring me to Exp tile at 3-4 times... :D
  • PierozekPierozek
    Mabinogi Rep: 315
    Lol I totally agree old meowbinogi was better, you needed to put effort and prizes were also decent, I mean I won mostly rubbish stuff except for the cross empire f wig without a damn pin (lol) but this one is just a pleasant addition to the gameplay.
    Side note: if one wants to do something proactively Subaru quests can be spammed to our hearts content. I run the witch cultists on autopilot lol. But just imagining the moment when I got the bookshelf makes me think twice if I want to do this once again xD previous ones went quicker. I just don't know if the poses we get from it are tradeable?
  • death_markdeath_mark
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    How to you use all your puck spins in one go? i find it tiring right-clicking and pressing "use" every single time
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    death_mark wrote: »
    How to you use all your puck spins in one go? i find it tiring right-clicking and pressing "use" every single time

It's much faster if you hold the CTRL key and then left click the spin tokens to "use" them.
    PierozekSheraleZairak
  • PierozekPierozek
    Mabinogi Rep: 315
    Edit you can't spam the event, just do repeatedly the quest you get Subaru box for 3 runs.