Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More new weapons at Erinn!

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
edited August 23, 2018 in General Chat
Hey players,there are new weapons at the store to get your hands on&the most savage weapon on that list is,the freaking chainsaw,like think about when having this to hurt any beings of Erinn like the mobs,players&even the gods/goddesses!Well this gonna be interesting,try to think about cutting down that tree boss"Sephirot"with a chainsaw at Coill Abyss!

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    What?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hinotama wrote: »
    What?

This newest gachapon brought in a "Chainsaw" weapon as a possible prize, among the other things of course.
    Bronzebreak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Hinotama wrote: »
    What?

This newest gachapon brought in a "Chainsaw" weapon as a possible prize, among the other things of course.

Yeah I still can't believe we have chainsaws now XD

Not complaining. It's just it would have never crossed my mind even a year ago.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You know what we need? A war chest to put all our weapons and armor in that is not Simon's clothing bag (although it works the same).
    I don't mind it if it functions the same as an item bag, or if it is something that can be used in homestead.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    which is why we already have other bags for that :3
    Alshian wrote: »
    which is why we already have other bags for that :3

No, we should get one where we would put all fighting gear in it rather than archery bags for archery items, alchemy bags for alchemy items and engineering for engineering items only.
    Think of all the space that can be saved.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i have difficulty trying to rationalize a lot of the choices they make with the items in the game....originally it was an ancient Celtic adventure, but now with scooters, mafia, guns, balloon dog pets, etc., the only conclusion i can come to is that the world of dragons, wizards, and the Fomor Wars, has never faded into lore....as a result they are all existing in this modern era still.....like when Inuyasha crosses over into Kagome's time.....makes it easier to justify battling a dungeon boss while dressed as a Gummy Bear weilding light sabers......and now a chainsaw .....lol
    BronzebreakoffwithyourheadsFaithrend
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    You know what we need? A war chest to put all our weapons and armor in that is not Simon's clothing bag (although it works the same).
    I don't mind it if it functions the same as an item bag, or if it is something that can be used in homestead.

That's how I have my inv set up, Simon's bag for armor/clothes and Luxury Clothing bag for weapons. Basically reskins of the same bag.
    Nysephir wrote: »

That's how I have my inv set up, Simon's bag for armor/clothes and Luxury Clothing bag for weapons. Basically reskins of the same bag.

But one can only have so many active bags...
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Alternatively you can use the bank. HS House Storage would be nice though I'm not going to lie.
    Maia wrote: »
    Alternatively you can use the bank. HS House Storage would be nice though I'm not going to lie.

Unless you have bank coupons, it's not as convenient.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    After so long, I finally have a rifle like grip on my xbow. I can die happy now.
    edited August 28, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    After so long, I finally have a rifle like grip on my xbow. I can die happy now.

(Takes away all your P feathers)
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Ever since Giants were released in G4-6 Pioneers of Iria, I still want a coat rack for my giant to wield.