Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mysterious Permanent Equipment Coupon Not Working.

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
edited August 28, 2018 in Help
As I got into the Anime Event late, and no hope of Legit getting a Perma Puck Cupon... I had given up hope, till I went into auctions, and was just casually searching Misc, and saw the above coupon, I got one of the Item listed in the title in hopes of it being able to make my Puck Doll permanent.

The Description is rather misleading.... it says and I am paraphrasing.

"A Coupon with Mysterious magic, that allows one to exchange ANY Support Doll or Tail that has a Limited Duration, for one that is Permanent. Color will not transfer over."

Can you Fix this Glitch Please... it would help.

Comments

• AlouetteAlouette
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I believe this is a case of the Puck puppet not being added to the list of supported items for the Coupon. They do that a lot, forget to add things. Remember that one recipe that is needed for the Martial Arts quest? They forgot to add it when they put the new cooking ui. Would not be surprised if the devs forgot to add Puck to the list of available items for that coupon.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 28, 2018
    This is not a bug. This coupon was created for Tails and Support Puppets which had expiration timer before Re: Zero Event appeared. This coupon wasn't intended to work for Puck Support Puppet because it is an event exclusive crossover item which also already have their own type of permanent coupon.
    Bronzebreak
  • ZetophiZetophi
    edited August 28, 2018
    Alouette wrote: »
    I believe this is a case of the Puck puppet not being added to the list of supported items for the Coupon. They do that a lot, forget to add things. Remember that one recipe that is needed for the Martial Arts quest? They forgot to add it when they put the new cooking ui. Would not be surprised if the devs forgot to add Puck to the list of available items for that coupon.
    They shouldn't EXCLUDE items to be unfair... they should mean what they say... and not discriminate.
    Greta wrote: »
    This is not a bug. This coupon was created for Tails and Support Puppets which had expiration timer before Re: Zero Event appeared. This coupon wasn't intended to work for Puck Support Puppet because it is an event exclusive crossover item which also already have their own type of permanent coupon.
    I didn't get here in time to get my 20 coupons :( I thought this Coupon would be my salvation... because of how it was worded. They should have worded the coupon to say such.
    Bronzebreak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 28, 2018
    Zetophi wrote: »
    I didn't get here in time to get my 20 coupons :( I thought this Coupon would be my salvation... because of how it was worded. They should have worded the coupon to say such.

I just bought Puck Support Puppet Permanent Coupon for just 1m gold. The coupons are not even this rare anymore and they cost really cheap. Even a whole Puck Support Puppet without expiration costs like 2m. So i would say it's not that big of a loss that you didn't get 20 board tickets yourself.

• ZetophiZetophi
    Zetophi wrote: »

I just bought Puck Support Puppet Permanent Coupon for just 1m gold. The coupons are not even this rare anymore and they cost really cheap. Even a whole Puck Support Puppet without expiration costs like 2m. So i would say it's not that big of a loss that you didn't get 20 board tickets yourself.
    Its the Thought that counts... getting a item you think should do what it says it does, only to have it not do such.

Anyways thanks for the help I'll see if I can get one :3