Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post what you just ate or what you just did

Comments

• PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    It's pretty late where i am, eating sour cream and onion flavored Lay's and drinking Pepsi.

I hope my body survives 20 years from now so i can look back at this comment and laugh.
    Jazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pectyl wrote: »
    It's pretty late where i am, eating sour cream and onion flavored Lay's and drinking Pepsi.

I hope my body survives 20 years from now so i can look back at this comment and laugh.

That's so generic food for gaming.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I'm trying to rebuild an ancient editor in "2.5d" (well, not quite 2.5, but not exactly 3 either).
    DlvqBr7V4AATq4z.jpg

Are you creating something?
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I just got back from a walk/jog/run thing.
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I waiting to go home.
  • JazmynJazmyn

I waiting to go home.

You should walk/jog/run home?

I just showered my stink off. Lawl. I'm glad it was only like, 65 degrees out otherwise I woulda smelled worse. :o

I waiting to go home.

I just showered my stink off. Lawl. I'm glad it was only like, 65 degrees out otherwise I woulda smelled worse. :o

If I were close to home I would, but it is 7.7 miles and I would not job through Compton at night. (Now you know where I am)
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 29, 2018

I waiting to go home.

If I were close to home I would, but it is 7.7 miles and I would not job through Compton at night. (Now you know where I am)
    Hmm... I suppose that's definitely not somewhere to jog through at night. According to Google, I'm a little over 2,000 miles away from there.
  • XatheXathe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    I'm trying to rebuild an ancient editor in "2.5d" (well, not quite 2.5, but not exactly 3 either).
    DlvqBr7V4AATq4z.jpg

TALES OF PIRATES YO
    Fluorette[Deleted User]

I waiting to go home.

Hmm... I suppose that's definitely not somewhere to jog through at night. According to Google, I'm a little over 2,000 miles away from there.

Only reason why company is there because it's a new building, large space and the lease is low.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Xathe wrote: »
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlvqBr7V4AATq4z.jpg

TALES OF PIRATES YO

I instantly recognized that game by the picture, too. My, has it been a long time!

To the topic of the thread: I've been doing homework. I still have homework and I need to get back to it!
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 4, 2018
    I'm looking up information on becoming a Geologist/studying geology.
    Kensamaofmari

Cool field to study. Earth systems sciences was one of my fav GEs at university.

I'm trying to distract myself at work by doing lots of work and not my stomach that is rumbling and bubbling.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

Cool field to study. Earth systems sciences was one of my fav GEs at university.

I'm trying to distract myself at work by doing lots of work and not my stomach that is rumbling and bubbling.

I'm just looking into it as more of a hobby type of thing, vs actually becoming a geologist. I'm probably too old to go back to university. Lol.

I'm doing one last O-X then logging off for the night.

I'm just looking into it as more of a hobby type of thing, vs actually becoming a geologist. I'm probably too old to go back to university. Lol.

I'm doing one last O-X then logging off for the night.

You can never be too hold to sneak into a lecture hall :D
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I'm contemplating whether I should buy another perm puck or just boxes....
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 7, 2018
    Ate some of these and wishing I could eat like, a pound of them and not die:

G5TivPI.jpg

... and trying to find a good font for a calm/mediation kind of sign ... Ugh.... designer woe: font finding. T-T

G5TivPI.jpg

... and trying to find a good font for a calm/mediation kind of sign ... Ugh.... designer woe: font finding. T-T

How many did you eat?
  • JazmynJazmyn

*Mellowcreme Pumpkins*

How many did you eat?

I only ate like 5.

*Mellowcreme Pumpkins*

How many did you eat?

I only ate like 5.

That's a start.