Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's your go-to for training Archery skills?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited August 30, 2018 in Help
I've been grinding away at Tara SMs with CP gear recently. It's taking so much longer (imo) compared to grinding for the Chain Slash skills. Especially for skills like Crash Shot, Support Shot, and Urgent Shot. Is there a better way to do it, or is this the best way?

Currently I'm only relying on Talent 2x. Maybe I should try to get a Combat Potion?

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I trained Crash Shot and Support Shot pre-Genesis. Crash shot by spamming it in rafting and Support Shot by using it on stuck Zombies in Their Method. It should still work today, it's just that today we have those annoying cooldowns to slow things down twofold.

For Urgent shot, I have [Use Skill after Targeting] on, get far away but within range of an anything, purposely miss, and hit Urgent Shot. I'm not sure, but I think Barrier Spikes will work.
    Pandaninja