Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Art Shop Summer Discounts Event!♥[Results]

NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
edited February 22, 2019 in Art Creations
Hello Everyone!!! Welcome one more time to Dango's Art Shop!! ♥
How's everyone doing?! I hope amazingly fine! Alof and I have been a little MIA since our last event, held during Christmas, but now we've decided to come back to business farewelling this season with a super special Discount Summer-themed Event for all of you!
We really enjoyed and are super happy and overwhelmed with all the love and support we received during our last event, so first of all, we wanna say thank you again for sticking with us all the time!

We're always excited to draw all your wonderful characters ♥ So in this occasion we've prepared a massive Discount event with the posibility of obtaining a 100% discount of the final price of your commission!
How does it work, you could ask. Well!! once again, we've created a funny comic to explain the mechanics behind this event! I hope you enjoy it! ♥

7PxQSD1.jpg
dtT8KOq.jpg
NiJMyM8.jpg
THHZySO.jpg
w5xN816.jpg

♥ How to Participate ♥
The mechanics are super simple!
If you'd like to order from us and participate all you need to do is write down you commission order filling our usual form, and the bottom of it, let us know which the watermelon you'd like us to smash for you ><!
⍟IGN/Server: 
⍟Style: [Manga, chibi]
⍟Reference: [As many screenshots of your chara as you wish]
⍟Description: [A detailed description of your request, 
mentioning any additional information that you consider important to take a look at, 
suggestions, petitions and/or any other specifications about your commission]
⍟Colouring: [Yes/No]
⍟Background: [The lineart will get a shadow bg or a black-white landscape if 
the background type wanted wasn't specified.]
⍟Payment Type: [This can be discussed personally with the manager as soon as your commission has taken place ♥]

⍟Watermelon I choose: [1-20] ♥

Immediately after, we'll reveal the discount coupon you have acquired and we'll start working on your commission ASAP!

♥ List of Prices ♥
(Gold/PP/NX) ♥

Full Body:3mil/$10
Waist-Up:2m/$5

Chibis:
Full Body: 2m/$5
Waist-Up: 1m/$3

Background(Effect/Colour): 1m/$3
Background(Landscape):2m/$5
Extra characters/Pets: 1m/$3
Extra chibis:500k/$2

Colouring (In General): 1m/$3

♥ Disclaimer ♥
- As always, we've already distributed the discount coupons inside the watermelons, so once again we're trying for this event to be 100% fair to everyone!
- This time, every single watermelon has a discount coupon inside! So we're making sure that everyone who participates gets a discount on their commissions! ♥
- If you wanna order multiple commissions, you get to pick a single melon for each one of them! (These do not stack together, but get individual discounts for each piece)
- Even if this is a seasonal event, since it's a discount event, we'll keep it up until all watermelons have been opened!
(Unless under extreme circumstances we decide to shut it down before that occurs, which I doubt will happen, but I need to clarify just in case ><!!

If you have any questions about our commission restrictions, you can check our old Shop thread here and read the Notes To Take a Look At Before Commissioning Us:♥ section, or just ask directly on the comments below!

♥ Contact & ArtWork Examples ♥
Discord Server: Art Shop Discord // Annie ♫#9058
Mabinogi (Ruairi): Nyuuhokusai

♥ Current Watermelons Status ♥
HF0sejL.jpg

♥ And that'd be all for now!
Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this long thread, we hope you enjoyed our tiny comic and hope that you join us for this coming back event! Have a wonderful day everyone and stay bright! ♥

ImaizumiFylanniaNevineKeitaDesu
  1. Have you liked our events so far and would you like us to keep holding more of these in the future?16 votes
    1. Absolutely!
       81% (13 votes)
    2. Probably
       19% (3 votes)
    3. Nope ):
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited September 2, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Marielx/Mari
    ⍟Style: Manga
    ⍟Reference: https://i.imgur.com/QQnnMnZ.png
    ⍟Description: Having fun at the sea, Full-body style, swimming underwater with an expression of amusement or happiness, something similar to (https://img00.deviantart.net/7d63/i/2015/229/f/7/swimming_underwater_by_chidori_marineblue-d961rhp.png) but obviously not the same pose, better like if she was swimming to the viewer (but not giving the vibe of it being someone, more like its "something" interesting)
    ⍟Colouring: Yes
    ⍟Background: Dunno if it counts as detailed, pretty much the reference earlier, simply it showing shes underwater, similar to https://images.pond5.com/underwater-footage-024397311_prevstill.jpeg, no floor needed.
    ⍟Payment Type: Gold
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 4

Also good luck on your event!
    NyuuHokusai
  • EfreniaEfrenia
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    ⍟IGN/Server: Efrenia/Ruairi
    ⍟Style: [Manga, chibi] Manga
    ⍟Reference: [As many screenshots of your chara as you wish] https://puu.sh/BjBZa/138dd1adf2.gif
    ⍟Description: [A detailed description of your request,
    mentioning any additional information that you consider important to take a look at,
    suggestions, petitions and/or any other specifications about your commission] Her posed holding the chainsaw? Will add that picture shortly.
    ⍟Colouring: [Yes/No] Yes
    ⍟Background: [The lineart will get a shadow bg or a black-white landscape if
    the background type wanted wasn't specified.] Angry bunnies, like the one on her jacket
    ⍟Payment Type: [This can be discussed personally with the manager as soon as your commission has taken place ♥] - gold, probably
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [1-20] ♥ 13
    NyuuHokusai
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited September 2, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: worty/Mari
    ⍟Style: Manga
    ⍟Reference: https://imgur.com/MjrINaN
    ⍟Description: Full Body Style, Big Bow Ribbon, Her Colors: Blue (#0000C0) and White, Pose: https://imgur.com/kbkWooH
    ⍟Background: Simple Water

⍟Watermelon I choose: 20
    NyuuHokusai
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    edited September 2, 2018
    Well this looks like fun. I return from hibernation!

⍟IGN/Server: Axelrod / Alexina [Please don't try to contact me there. I'm in y'alls Discord, lol]
    ⍟Style: Manga [Full Body]
    ⍟Reference: I got an album for y'all. Two characters, one pet. https://imgur.com/a/r79benb
    ⍟Description: I'm not going to be picky about this one, I would just rather the frame be active in the picture instead of lifeless; he shares the same personality as my character; witty, energetic, upbeat. You could say the cat has the same personality. We're a lively bunch. The background is blank, much like the area I took the screenshots in. Feel free to make me a transparent version too; I might have use for it some day.

You'll notice the operator has a "Cylinder" on his right arm, you can ignore that; it's not a requirement for the drawing. I was unable to remove it for the references.

The cat [Peaches] I've included some pictures of her without her armor to allow some artistic freedom with her features depending on what angle or pose is decided. The mask on my operator's face completely covers him except for his eyes, and his eye-color is red, like his hair color. The frame's about a head taller than the operator.

⍟Colouring: Yes, for sure
    ⍟Background: Black / Transparent
    ⍟Payment Type: NX for sure. Unless I get a 100% Discount, I'll have to pay no less than 10k NX, as cards do not come in any lower increments. I can do any dollar amount above that though, up to 500 on one card. It's been awhile since I've been to that store though, hopefully they'll still be in stock..

⍟Watermelon I choose: ♥ 11
    NyuuHokusai
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    I missed the Christmas event so i'm looking forward to this one <3

⍟IGN/Server: Mari
    ⍟Style: Manga - Full Body
    ⍟Reference: Please feel free to choose an outfit you'd like to draw ^^
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    ⍟Description: So long as the under the eye tattoo remains you are free to have fun with poses ^^
    ⍟Background: Since I leave the drawing/pose up to you I will do the same with whatever background you feel fits
    ⍟Payment Type: [This can be discussed personally with the manager as soon as your commission has taken place ♥]

⍟Watermelon I choose: 12 ♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    edited September 2, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Royal (Tarlach)
    ⍟Style: Full Body Manga
    ⍟Reference:
    2djq93p.jpg
    ⍟Description: Bow's rim is white instead of yellow
    ⍟Background: Pink sparkles around transparent background
    ⍟Payment Type: Paypal or NX

⍟Watermelon I choose: Lucky 7!
    NyuuHokusai
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited September 3, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: ⍟Style: Manga 2 full bodies
    ⍟Reference: TBA (will send asap on discord)
    ⍟Description: Will send on discord
    ⍟Colouring: [Yes] ⍟Background: [complex background]
    ⍟Payment Type: [gold]
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [6]
    NyuuHokusai
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited September 3, 2018
    IGN/Server: Neyna - Mari
    ⍟Style: [Manga, chibi] Manga
    ⍟Reference: I'll provide on PM
    ⍟Description: I'll provide on PM
    ⍟Colouring: [Yes]
    ⍟Background: I'll provide on PM
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 5
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Oh my God!!! ❤️❤️❤️, thank you so much everyone for all the support, your immediate participation and the responses!!! We are super excited about this event and we'll give our 200% on each one of your pieces!!! I got a bit busy yesterday but now I was finally able to update the watermelons' status so feel free to check the link and find out what reward you've got!! We'll start working on this in order of course, also feel free to join our discord or add me in case there's anything else I could do for you!
    Have a wonderful day everyone!! Hope you're all enjoying the last month of summer along with some super juicy and tasty melons!!! ❤️
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Marielx wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 4
    Also good luck on your event!

75% Discount for you!! Also thank you a bunch for your good wishes!! I really appreciate it!

Efrenia wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [1-20] ♥ 13

Effie gets a 50% Discount coupon!! ❤️❤️
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Mikuzo's watermelon was holding a 25% Discount coupon!! ❤️
    Axelrod wrote: »
    Well this looks like fun. I return from hibernation!

⍟Watermelon I choose: ♥ 11

Hey Axel!! It's really nice to see you back! Welcome!! This looks like an interesting and hard commission, but we'll definitely give our best and try our hardest to get good results! Also you've got a 75% Discount!!! ❤️
    Nevine wrote: »
    I missed the Christmas event so i'm looking forward to this one <3

⍟Watermelon I choose: 12 ♥

Hi hi Nevine!!!! Aww I'm sorry about that! We would have liked to keep that event on for longer but Christmas was around the corner and we made it seasonal so it had to come to an end >///<
    But I'm really thankful to know that you came back to us and decided to participate and join us for this one! Your Chara is so cute! I'll check the outfits and see which one I like the most haha ❤️
    Also! I have good news for you! Talk about a good welcoming after missing the Christmas event! You just got one of the three 100% Discount coupons!!! Congratulations!!!

Royalty wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: Lucky 7!

Lucky 7 has gotten you a 25% Discount Coupon!! thank you so much for participating! ❤️
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [6]
    The 6th Watermelon has a 50% Discount coupon!! ><! ❤️
    Nevine
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    edited September 3, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: bravelatios / ruairi
    ⍟Style: manga
    ⍟Reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/291769507742089216/Bravelatios_brave_NoWings_Transparent.png
    ⍟Description: Just the clothing and have fun with this. Like with the Light commission with the magic and stuff. Perhaps moonlight or surrounded by wolves perhaps?
    ⍟Background: Something with like wolves sorta in the background, or in the moonlight perhaps.
    ⍟Payment Type: We usually do paypal if memory serves.

⍟Watermelon I choose: 18
    NyuuHokusai
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    >75%
    Woooooo!
    NyuuHokusaiFylannia
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    This was a wonderful surprise to find out today, I still can't believe I got 100% coupon :'D

Now i'm excited to see which outfit you choose <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Wooo~ nice 25% discount! I'll take it :)
    NyuuHokusai
  • FylanniaFylannia
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited September 4, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Fylannia / Alexina (I did join the discord, so you'd have a better way to reach me.)
    ⍟Reference: I made 2 album, this is the first. https://imgur.com/a/zpRmNQr
    ⍟Description: The hair style is Portia. The pose and reference to look somewhat like this. This is a second album. https://imgur.com/a/FJ5ydpF
    ⍟Background: Transparent
    ⍟Payment Type: Paypal

⍟Watermelon I choose: 16 ♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • FylanniaFylannia
    ⍟IGN/Server: Fylannia / Alexina (I did join the discord, so you'd have a better way to
    ⍟Reference: I made 2 album, this is the first. https://imgur.com/a/zpRmNQr
    ⍟Description: The hair style is Portia. The pose and reference to look somewhat like this. This is a second album. https://imgur.com/a/FJ5ydpF
    ⍟Background: Transparent
    ⍟Payment Type: Paypal

• FylanniaFylannia
    I would like to apologize for the double respond, it didn’t appear the first time on my side.
    NyuuHokusai
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Mikuzo's watermelon was holding a 25% Discount coupon!! ❤️

25%. I'll take it.
    NyuuHokusai
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 15, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Darvy/Mari
    ⍟Style: manga full body
    ⍟Reference: https://i.imgur.com/APDFCyb.jpg but with Suspiciously Blinged out slippers instead https://i.imgur.com/PGGguj5.png
    ⍟Description: Nothing too fancy.. he likes sweet foods so maybe something with that
    ⍟Background: Idunnno... something simple or nothing.. your choice
    ⍟Payment Type: gold

⍟Watermelon I choose: 8
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Neyna wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 5
    Neyna gets a 50% Discount!!
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 18
    Brave gets a 25% discount!! thank you for always coming back to us Brave, we love you ;---;! ♥
    Fylannia wrote: »
    Fyn fyn!! a 25% Discount for you!!
    And don't worry about it, I understand, the forums get all glitchy sometimes ><

I'm so sorry for replying this late for you all, my phone was spazzing out trying to comment here but I uploaded the updated melons status as soon as I saw your posts!
    Arjune wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 8
    Arjune you got the second of the three 100% Discount Coupons!! congratulations!! (I'll update the pic ASAP)

Fylannia