Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10k NX Giveaway Hunting Quest!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tatsugi wrote: »

Uh, I'm not the one that mentioned the possibility of this being a scam.

I was just mentioning how KR has shafted us yet again.

Sorry sorry! I really shouldn't post while on my phone. I also should revise my posts if things go arry like this..
    Guess it was Clovis15 I was thinking of.

Eh, its fine. These forums are screwy, lol

Seriously, we need Custom Avatars because of such things.
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760

If the wiki is to be believed, then its an unimplemented pattern that is supposed to be buyable from an NPC for 120,000 gold.

As for the pattern, there are a few other Erg upgrades that require signed copies of clothing whose manuals are no longer obtainable. At the very least, we should've gotten some form of update that re-introduced said manuals back into the game. Here's hoping these manuals make a confirmed return with the Life Skills update.

So it IS a bug... But I still don't have proof... Considering I need to have something proving its that way from the KR server.. Otherwise my bug report will be ignored, or deleted, as per usual.

Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 5, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

Uh, I'm not the one that mentioned the possibility of this being a scam.

I was just mentioning how KR has shafted us yet again.

Sorry sorry! I really shouldn't post while on my phone. I also should revise my posts if things go arry like this..
    Guess it was Clovis15 I was thinking of.

Seriously, we need Custom Avatars because of such things.

Well you're not getting custom avatars ever.

If the wiki is to be believed, then its an unimplemented pattern that is supposed to be buyable from an NPC for 120,000 gold.

As for the pattern, there are a few other Erg upgrades that require signed copies of clothing whose manuals are no longer obtainable. At the very least, we should've gotten some form of update that re-introduced said manuals back into the game. Here's hoping these manuals make a confirmed return with the Life Skills update.

So it IS a bug... But I still don't have proof... Considering I need to have something proving its that way from the KR server.. Otherwise my bug report will be ignored, or deleted, as per usual.

Dude they are not going to ignore your bug report. Give em a couple days and they will respond. Please post what they say here though. I think we are all very curious at this point.
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Gaea wrote: »
    Dude they are not going to ignore your bug report. Give em a couple days and they will respond. Please post what they say here though. I think we are all very curious at this point.
    I've been dealing with this back and forth with GM's for months, Supreme said hes working on getting confirmation that its not an intended "Feature" but everything been silent for a long time and nothings been fixed. I've even been told I'm whining and harassing when I already know where it drops from.

Sorry, if I seem a bit of a downer.
    Zairak
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited September 5, 2018
    Sorry, if I seem a bit of a downer.

It's okay, we perfectly understand your frustration.
    Zairak
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    To be locked out of an already expensive system by something that may not even exist, despite being told it does... honestly, that sucks.
    Zairak
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 5, 2018
    What sucks the most is he has EVERYTHING , literally EVERYTHING he needs to max out his erg other than this stupid DRESS. he has the sigged bhafel armor, he has the edge knuckles... it supposedly drops from guardian of parthalon but obviously he's tried that too, and passes are not easy to come by. It's just stupid and I guess they feel like fighter isn't important enough to bother with because not many people use it. From what I heard the fighter glitch is back again too because they keep somehow accidentally removing their patches. I can't move around during pet summon lag anymore --another patch we supposedly got and I was told by someone else that the rafting dislocation lag is also back =_=
    Zairak
  • SebastianSebastian
    Arjune wrote: »
    What sucks the most is he has EVERYTHING , literally EVERYTHING he needs to max out his erg other than this stupid DRESS. he has the sigged bhafel armor, he has the edge knuckles... it supposedly drops from guardian of parthalon but obviously he's tried that too, and passes are not easy to come by. It's just stupid and I guess they feel like fighter isn't important enough to bother with because not many people use it. From what I heard the fighter glitch is back again too because they keep somehow accidentally removing their patches. I can't move around during pet summon lag anymore --another patch we supposedly got and I was told by someone else that the rafting dislocation lag is also back =_=

The fighter glitch was 99% of the reason I dropped fighter. I never even realized they fixed it, and from what you're saying it's broken again... It's a shame; both that we probably aren't being told the truth, and that fighter is stuck in a perpetual state of brokenness.
    Zairak
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

The fighter glitch was 99% of the reason I dropped fighter. I never even realized they fixed it, and from what you're saying it's broken again... It's a shame; both that we probably aren't being told the truth, and that fighter is stuck in a perpetual state of brokenness.

Transparency has always been something that Nexon (or, at the very least, Nexon NA) has struggled with for years, and clearly still does.
    ZairakBronzebreak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    We actually have some who claims to have proof! After maint. I am going to remote desktop from work and check it out. This is an unexpected development, but exciting none the less!
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    edited September 6, 2018
    The contest is now OVER. We have a WINNER.
    The pattern DOES in-fact exist.
    Sending the code in a moment.
    Here's some pics:
    91cda85ac4.png
    And
    mabinogi_2018_09_06_001.jpg
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 6, 2018
    Here's some pics:
    91cda85ac4.png
    And

Dear god it's still in Korean. Also WHERE can you get it from? This does not answer that question. :|
    GretaZairak
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah you should share where it dropped from for others who are interested lol
    Zairak
  • SebastianSebastian
    Dear god it's still in Korean.

First thing I noticed as well. Certainly doesn't seem like it was implemented with care.
    Zairak
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Here's some pics:
    91cda85ac4.png
    And

Dear god it's still in Korean. Also WHERE can you get it from? This does not answer that question. :|

Maybe it was recently added.

Like, during the Erg update. Which could explain it being untranslated.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Here's some pics:
    91cda85ac4.png
    And

That's plausible.

We still don't know where we can get it though. Says shop purchase...huh...
    Zairak
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Here's some pics:
    91cda85ac4.png
    And

That's plausible.

We still don't know where we can get it though. Says shop purchase...huh...

That appears for a lot of items in trade window, although the wiki DOES list the pattern as having that price tag. If it actually was purchased from a shop, though, it'd have the blue text below the Use Count.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Tatsugi hey did you find out where we can get this from?
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    @Gaea
    He said hes had it for over 4 years in his pet.
    As for the location... He wasn't 100% but he was almost positive that he received it from Guardian of Parthenon Hardmode S Rank.
    (Opposite from what I was told)

Its an OLD item.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Gaea
    He said hes had it for over 4 years in his pet.
    As for the location... He wasn't 100% but he was almost positive that he received it from Guardian of Parthenon Hardmode S Rank.
    (Opposite from what I was told)

Its an OLD item.

Ok yeah, at erg 30, I believe it. Those passes are rare AF and the pattern is more than likely also rare AF. So good luck!
    Zairak