Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10k NX Giveaway Hunting Quest!

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    @Gaea
    The level 30 erg patterns are super common. They drop almost every time in Tagar and Turtle raids.
    Zairak
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 6, 2018
    Glad you found out it exists, but considering we ran GOP a bunch of times and didn't get it then idk if I believe that. I bet it's from the old production gachapon or maybe the old iria treasure event they refuse to bring back
    Zairak
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited September 6, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    Glad you found out it exists, but considering we ran GOP a bunch of times and didn't get it then idk if I believe that. I bet it's from the old production gachapon or maybe the old iria treasure event they refuse to bring back

The wiki may be incorrect, but it's not listed as a drop from the 2012 one.

Edit: or the 2010 one.

Edit^2: or the Iria Treasure Events from what I see.

Again, this is all assuming the Wiki pages for these are accurate. And it's not always 100% accurate. Unrelated, petition to dub this Cocktail Gate?
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ok last two commenters baffle me.
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    edited September 6, 2018
    The pattern was supposedly in a production gacha years ago, leave it at that.
    Zairak
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 6, 2018
    guess we just gotta get a bunch more of different Guardian of Parthalon passes and run it.... D: sigh
    Zairak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    @Gaea
    He said hes had it for over 4 years in his pet.
    As for the location... He wasn't 100% but he was almost positive that he received it from Guardian of Parthenon Hardmode S Rank.
    (Opposite from what I was told)

Its an OLD item.

Ok yeah, at erg 30, I believe it. Those passes are rare AF and the pattern is more than likely also rare AF. So good luck!

Ooooooo... egdy!
    Zairak
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    @Gaea
    As for the location... He wasn't 100% but he was almost positive that he received it from Guardian of Parthenon Hardmode S Rank.

Its an OLD item.

*cough*

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/97234/#Comment_97234
    Greta
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Zairak wrote: »
    @Gaea

Its an OLD item.

*cough*

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/97234/#Comment_97234

The plot thickens
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi

Your cough is ignored. I wasn't talking in respect to "Player" response, I guess I should have clarified.

Zairak
  • ZairakZairak

Your cough is ignored. I wasn't talking in respect to "Player" response, I guess I should have clarified.

Haha, sorry, the snark was just too easy.

Anyway, good luck spamming Guardian.

If it makes you feel any more secure about investing your time into Guardian runs, I can see about digging up my pattern for you to look at in Tarlach tonight, no need to fuss about the NX, I don't care about it.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    The winner was from Mari, and I guess I should ask before revealing a name, so I won't.

We met, he showed me, and I took all the pics I needed.

Nx was rewarded as promised, and thank the stars it was on Mari, my home server... Maybe I can buy a dress from him. Who knows.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 6, 2018
    The pattern was supposedly in a production gacha years ago, leave it at that.

But you said they might of got it in partholon. If that's not correct that freaking messed up. We will never see that pattern.
    Greta wrote: »
    @Gaea

Its an OLD item.

Ok yeah, at erg 30, I believe it. Those passes are rare AF and the pattern is more than likely also rare AF. So good luck!

Ooooooo... egdy!

Greta, so help me...I swear to god. >_<
    Zairak
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited September 6, 2018
    Apparently you can straight up buy the secret passes to this mission - from Sinead at Tara Castle - if you actually finish G11, which is probably less maddening - versus waiting for them to drop at random - considering how many times you might need to run this before the pattern finally appears.

This is - of course - all assuming it genuinely drops there, and wasn't simply from a Gachapon aeons ago.
    Zairak
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Apparently you can straight up buy the secret passes to this mission - from Sinead at Tara Castle - if you actually finish G11, which is probably less maddening - versus waiting for them to drop at random - considering how many times you might need to run this before the pattern finally appears.

This is - of course - all assuming it genuinely drops there, and wasn't simply from a Gachapon aeons ago.

You can't buy them, you have to accept the secret quest from Sinead, and go to the altar in Tara, after you enter, the pass disappears.
    Zairak
  • ZairakZairak
    edited September 6, 2018

It does drop from there. Parthalon, Rank S, HM, got it about 1-2 months ago.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    @Gaea

Its an OLD item.

Ooooooo... egdy!

It does drop from there. Parthalon, Rank S, HM, got it about 1-2 months ago.

Now they just need to make the passes less rare. 9dnGeIh.png
    Zairak
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    The pattern does drop from Guardian of Partholon (Hard) from the S box. We have confirmation from our developers and I have personally tested this out myself.
    GretaCrimsọnClovis15
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Legend and myth has been solved.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 6, 2018
    Yeah well the passes are still rare af...

But heeeeey...if anyone gets that pattern and makes a few dresses they could potentially make some bank there.